and
Mrs. Fannin

request the pleasure of your company
to watch the vote results on
U.S. ELECTIONS NIGHT

Tuesday, the Fourth of November, 2008
eight o?clock p.m.

Attire: Elegantly Casual Teatro La Fiesta
No weapons or large bags permitted (Please use the side entrance)
Renaissance Jaragua Hotel
Hotel will sell food and drinks Av. George Washington 367

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
of course the americans use the side entrance.
embassador and his chics use the main entrance to get their pictures taken,
the Sankies and Sankiettes take like usual the employees entrance.
just in case somebody doesn't have something worthy to do to kill the time of his/her bored islandlife.
Mike

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
The Americans using the side entrance? ;)

No, the juxtapositioning between 'no weapons..............please use side entrance'. In England years ago many country homes had 'Please use tradesman's entrance' signs outside. This reminded me of that & appealled to my somewhat warped sense of humour ;). I have visions of 'musicians' with 'violin cases' using side entrance, Bugsy Siegel style. :cheeky:

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004
Dewey Defeats Truman

Attire: Proper black mourning clothes. Black veils optional.

It's not over yet. Don't forget the 'Bradley Effect' and the PUMAs.

edm7583 I applaud your pluck after being declared mentally ill by Dr. Caulfield is his recent post.

Mar 2, 2008
edm7583 I applaud your pluck after being declared mentally ill by Dr. Caulfield is his recent post.

I'm surprised you got the reference, but you must have misread my recent post you refer to.

Since I've never met edm, I couldn't very well declare him to be mentally ill. However, I am capable of describing symptoms of certain mental disorders. I suppose, if the shoe fits wear it.

Mar 2, 2008
Mike,
As I understand it, weapons will be allowed only for those with mental disorders, who are carrying violin cases, and have gotten a kitchen pass from Dr. Caulfield. All others will be strip searched and disemboweled, to prevent unseemly behavior amongst the celebrants.