Have You Seen Me?

BabyBlu

Jan 20, 2004
rabi.jpg
]Good Afternoon Everybody,

I know this is a long shot, but I at least I have to try. My 3 year old Chihuahua mutt Rabioso was last seen 11/28 across from Mi Ranchito Restaurant on Autopista San Isidro at about 9pm. An employee said a burgandy taxi stopped and opened the door, and Rabioso jumped right in. He loves all people and LOVES car rides so I'm sure he didn't think twice.

Here's a pic of him, he was wearing a camoflauge design collar and he has funny ears 1up and 1 down. Like I said I know chances are slim to none that you guys have seen him, but please don't blame me for trying. I miss my buddy so much, and also there is a reward. Thanks guys for letting me post here.

grumpyoldman.jpg

BabyBlu

Jan 20, 2004
Thank You very much Shellygirl! Well today we made a bunch of flyers and I hung them up on Aut. San Isidro and also on the 25 de Febrero, and we recieved our 1st call about an hour ago. The woman says she found a dog last night and that he has a broken leg, and she says she thinks it's Rabioso, but she is very scared that we are going to call the police on her for having my dog, so she wants to meet tomorrow in the daytime in a public place... I am hoping it is him and that tomorrow comes fast so we can give him the medical attention he might need...Also I don't know if this was a smart idea but we are offering a $3000 peso reward so I know that someone may just be trying to scam the money, but we're so sad right now that any lead we get is giving us hope. I am sorry if I am making a big deal about a dog, but you dog owners know that your dogs are like your kids.. Thanks again!:bunny:

Sanation

May 21, 2007
Thank You very much Shellygirl! Well today we made a bunch of flyers and I hung them up on Aut. San Isidro and also on the 25 de Febrero, and we recieved our 1st call about an hour ago. The woman says she found a dog last night and that he has a broken leg, and she says she thinks it's Rabioso, but she is very scared that we are going to call the police on her for having my dog, so she wants to meet tomorrow in the daytime in a public place... I am hoping it is him and that tomorrow comes fast so we can give him the medical attention he might need...Also I don't know if this was a smart idea but we are offering a $3000 peso reward so I know that someone may just be trying to scam the money, but we're so sad right now that any lead we get is giving us hope. I am sorry if I am making a big deal about a dog, but you dog owners know that your dogs are like your kids.. Thanks again!:bunny:

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you! I hope that you have some good news for us today.

trabajadora

Aug 29, 2007

First BabyBlu, I really hope the dog truly is your Rabioso. Second, I completely know where you're coming from about how you feel about your "baby". I'm sure all of us dog owners and lovers agree. I'm going through a very sad period right now myself over my own "baby". I had to give him up last week because we are leaving the DR and couldn't take him with us (nobody wants to rent to someone with a Pit Bull or Pit mix). The good news is that I DID find him a very loving and wonderful home with really great people. I'm still missing him already though. I fell in love with him quickly and solidly. So I know how it is. Again, I wish you luck in getting Rabioso back.

shellygirl327

Jun 18, 2004
BabyBlu - any news on Rabioso? I know exactly how you feel. I have 3 dogs myself. I hope you have found him.

jennyme

Nov 4, 2008
Hi, I am new in DR forum and this is the first news I have heard here.
Hope you find Rabioso soon.

BabyBlu

Jan 20, 2004
Thanks everybody, You guys are so sweet!
Well we've gotton a few phone calls from people swearing they have Rabioso, but none of them have been him... It was kind of funny the other day, we got a call from somebody who said they just saw him in the street, and that they were going to put him in their house until we got there.. Well when we arrived the guy brought "Rabioso" outside and sure enough the dog was the same color and had the same markings as my little buddy, problem was the dog was about the size of a Labrador!! It made me laugh. At least I know people are paying attention to the signs I've plastered on the East side of the city. And thats all I can do is keep is face out there and have faith that he will come home. Thanks for your kind words everybody, It's nice to know theres so many dog lovers out there..;)

Oct 23, 2008
Well Blu, I hope you don't place an ad in the News-paper, or you will need to rent a call-center to deal with all the fraudulent calls. A better way might be to communicate with owners of burgundy Taxi's (if the account of Rabioso's entering the Taxi is correct and reliable). I hope you find him. Maybe he will return on his own at the first chance of escape. (animals sometimes have good instincts)