Michael Jackson got married in La Vega?

ExtremeR

Silver
Mar 22, 2006
I believe he divorced Lisa Marie Presley in La Vega, but not so sure wheter he married there or not...

Lapurr

Bronze
Jan 25, 2008
I disagree...He's an amazing musician and a very talented artist, he is one of the greatest entertainers of modern time.

I assume they love him in DR, Much of the entertainment at the AI resorts perform lip sync to Michael.

Reactions: Celt202

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
on his 50th birthday

apparently this is what he would have looked like if he had stopped fiddling with himself
michael_jackson_real_face-1-765634.jpg

thomas901

May 4, 2008
michael jackson is so over-rated.....plus he's a child molesting alien. i only like the old stuff from when he was a kid.

Sep 19, 2005
hello Rellosk how you doing?

I got to say there are times when i think Lisa Marie is smoooking hot, and others when i say, what was i thinking????

luckily I dont have that confusion with Michael Jackson.

if it were not for his antics with young children, Id say so what to his life and craziness

bad bad bob

laurajane

Bronze
May 23, 2005
www.thecircusofdreams.com
I disagree...He's an amazing musician and a very talented artist, he is one of the greatest entertainers of modern time.

I assume they love him in DR, Much of the entertainment at the AI resorts perform lip sync to Michael.

I agree, ok so he is a bit nuts but try finding any musician that has not been influenced by him in some way.

They were married in ALtos de Chavon, Casa de campo near La Romana. It was a nice wedding, but i didnt catch the bouquet ha ha!

Reactions: Lapurr