Coco Plaza vs Kari Beach Hotel in Terrenas

refetk

Mar 25, 2008
Any opinions which is better? I'm looking at the map/guidebook and they seem to be next to each just west of town, and in the same price ballpark. We're a couple headed there for Xmas-New Year's week. We're looking for cute and clean but not lavish, walking distance to town and near a good beach.

I'd flip a coin, but maybe you know better. OR think we should do something else entirely.

granca

Bronze
Aug 20, 2007
I don?t know Coco Plaza but I do know Kari Beach well. I used to stay there many times before we built a house. It is comfortable, pleasant and the food is good. the staff are on the ball and I have no hesitation in recommending it to anyone.

RonS

Bronze
Oct 18, 2004
I'm with granca. The Kari Beach is a very nice hotel and Antonio and his staff are fabulous at making the guest comfortable. A good breakfast of cafe, fresh fruit, eggs, meat, etc, is included in the price and lunch and dinner, wine, and other beverages can be ordered at the hotels' restaurant. The rooms are comfortable and spacious with a balcony and is situated directly across from the beach. I doubt that you can beat the Kari Beach, especially for the price.