Flying in from Port au Prince, Haiti

skillfulrabbit

Oct 16, 2008
Hello Every one
I'm flying in to La Isabella airport. Can somebody tell me how to get to the night life of Downtown Santo domingo. Is it ez by car or bus? Where is Caribe Tours and/or Metro located in that vicinity. I will be taking one or the other to Sosua the following day.

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
La Isabela is quite a long way out of the centre. You will need to take a taxi. Do you know where you will be staying?

skillfulrabbit

Oct 16, 2008
I havent made plans to where I'm staying. I'm stopping there cause that's the only city the airline goes to from Port au Prince. My main objective is to get to Puerto Plata. I just dont wanna catch the bus right away after a 2 hour flight after 5:30pm. I prefer to travel during daylight to catch the sights

TiTine4U

Nov 9, 2008
Which airline are using?

My brother-in-law is trying to find transposrtation from PAP into Dominican Republic. Airline round trip is pricey. So he's looking into Caribe Tours. Which airline will you be using and how much $US? Also does anyone have info via land or air to get from Santo Domingo to Bavaro/Punta Cana? Thanks so much!

skillfulrabbit

Oct 16, 2008
I'm using Caribair to fly from PAP to Santo Domingo. The # is 8095426688. I was told to book a month in advance from my departure date. I believe they told me $140 for the flight.