Beware of this wedding email scam

Drperson

Sep 19, 2008
We provide wedding services and planning in the DR. from our website www.weddingsinthe dominicanrepublic.com I received this email from A Dr. Melvin Hughes in the UK asking us to provide complete wedding packages for a wedding in December. He was going to send us a substantial credit card deposit. Seems ok right? Wrong !!! I did a google search on him and found the information and blogs on him below. Beware of this if you provide Hotel Accomodation Travel Villa rentals... anything

Opulent Planning with Latrice
Planner Beware....Email Scam
For the past couple of weeks, I have been in communication with a gentleman that was planning his wedding and wanted a memorable day for his fiance here in the city of Nashville. His first email, was very professional, raised no red flags so I responded back to him with my general "Thank you for your interest in Bridal Opulence" letter. To my surprise, he emailed back and wanted to proceed, but still was very vague with his information.

That's when my "Inspector Gadget & I Spy self" started doing a little research! The emails were being sent from an oilrig.com email account, so I googled that & it was a legitimate company. He also listed a secondary "Rocketmail" account and I tried to trace that. I had heard about bridal industry wedding scams, and knew the warning flags of incorrect spelled words, etc. This email was a really good one. Something still just did not sit well for me in my gut. You know those gut feelings you really have to listen!

Here is a copy of the 1st email that he sent to me:

Hello,My Name is Mr Cross James Allen,

I am looking for an experienced wedding planner who will handle my wedding and arrange the reception dinner for a group of people who will be attending the wedding ceremony.

The wedding is expected to hold on the 22nd of November 2008 and 25 to 40 guests are expected to attend. As i do not know what the guests might choose for their meals and drinks, i will make a prepayment as initial deposit for this booking via credit card or check once availability is confirmed by you.All checks and balances will be made with you on 22nd September which is the final day of the booking, You are to arrange for a a venue for the wedding (its a catholic wedding), a place for the reception ,Videography, Music Entertainment,Photography,cake and flowers.

If there is any these items that is beyond your capability, you let us know so that another company can handle it. Get back to me with your response as we don't have much time with us so that we can process our accommodation within the region more convenient for you and us.

Please get back to me via my personal email which is crossjallen@rocketmail.com

Best Regards,

Mr Cross James Allen crossjallen@rocketmail.com

Seemed like a pretty normal letter wouldn't you say? That's when the 2nd or 3rd email came in and all the bells & whistles started going off for me that this was a scam, but it was a clever one, because it did not ask me for any money. He was going to send me money...That's always a great thing! It was in the 2nd letter that I started putting all the pieces together, when he mentioned is guest were coming in from other countries & only using a credit card...very sketchy!

Take a peak at the 2nd letter:

Hello,

I will like to apologize for not getting back to you sooner than now.Its nice of you to respond to my inquiry. It is the wish of my finance to get married in your area and I have to give in to her wish and due to the fact i do not have any one there, you will be responsible for all arrangements.

I will be arriving with my Fiance 7 days before the wedding and i need you to also make arrangement for our accommodation.I will need you to book 2 double rooms for us for 7 nights and one honey moon suite for the night of the wedding.

We have a budget of about $50,000 USD which includes payment for your fees,all the other vendors you will be working with and that of our logistic agentAside us, i am also expecting 30 to 40 other guest from Uk, USA, Asia and Africa.

I am working with a logistic agent that will take care of their arrival and accommodation arrangements.I need this wedding to be a memorable one and if possible an outdoor weeding with lots of flowers and beautiful colors. It is a catholic wedding.

I need you to get back to me with a total estimate that will cover this arrangement so that i can make a deposit payment to enable you start arrangements as time is not on our side.

I am at an oil rig in Iraq now and the only means of payment that will be possible for me from here will be via my Credit card. I hope this will not pose any problem to you.

Get back to me as soon as you have the estimate so that we can start of all preparation for my wedding.

I await your response . You can call me anytime on 01144-704-575-2007.

Mr. Cross J Allen 01144-704-575-2007

Planners or any wedding vendors listen to your gut...and ask lots of questions! Like the old saying goes, "If it smells like a rat, it probably is"

Posted by A. Latrice at Monday, July 21, 2008
14 comments:

Lisa Michelle Event Planner said...

This is really serious..
August 3, 2008 8:53 PM
A. Latrice said...

Yes, its extremely serious! I hope that more planners are getting educated about this! Thanks for dropping by.

Latrice
August 4, 2008 7:07 PM
Jessykinz x0x said...

It's not just wedding planners. We run a small motels and campground in New Zealand, and have just received a very similar enquiry from a 'Cross J Allen' via a rocketmail email. Thank you for posting this as I will now just delete it. As you say, if it smells like a rat it probably is, and this did - hence my search and finding your report. Best wishes, Colin Ball, Tapawera Settle, NZ.
August 11, 2008 5:23 AM
A. Latrice said...

Colin,

I am so glad that this post has been helpful to you as well! Thanks for responding.
August 12, 2008 12:06 AM
Anonymous said...

Hi. I have just received an email from CrossJAllen requesting accommodation at my Villa in Cape Town, South Africa. It raised red flags for me immediately. As a precaution I always Google persons enquiring from overseas. Ruth
August 12, 2008 3:30 AM
Anonymous said...

This is what he send me today:

Hello,

Could you please confirm availability and total cost for the dates stated
below for 3 guests from the Scotland, UK. I am Cross Allen of the Flat
2-1,35 Polwarth Street,Glasgow,G129UE Scotland, UK.

Arrival Date: 18th October, 2008
Departure Date: 1st November, 2008
Room Type: Standard single Room
Number Of Rooms: 3
Length of Stay: 2 weeks

Please advise availability. Moreover, what is the TOTAL COST in EUROS for
the entire period? and the total cost however should reflect government
taxes.

As our policy, we will make a payment for this booking via certified
cheque or credit card, once availability and total cost is confirmed. Is
this ok? Your prompt response will be appreciated and hoping that we could
partner in the hospitality business.

Send your response to my personal Email which is crossallen@rocketmail.com

Sincerely yours,
Cross J Allen
crossallen@rocketmail.com

Thanks for posting previous mails by this fraudulent person, keeps us informed!

Philippe
August 12, 2008 6:39 AM
Big Night Out Events said...

He's at it again! We just received very, very similar emails from "Cross J Allen." We are a new business in Michigan. We'll start Googling people always in the future! I just don't get how he was going to make money off this. We said we would take a payment through PayPal & send a contract. We'll see if he even writes back! Ugh....:0
August 31, 2008 10:18 AM
Anonymous said...

Cross J Allen is also writing these wedding enquiries in England.

There are a few out there, Watch out for the names:

Adrian Jons
email:adranaajons2@yahoo.co.uk

Danny Romos : Will send a fake cheque to you
email:deafdanny07@yahoo.com

Donald Taylor
email:donaldb2ktc1@yahoo.com

Johnny Jones
email:johnny_jo_2000@yahoo.co.uk

Dr Melvin Hughes
email:melvinhughes76@gmail.com

Hope that helps you all.
September 23, 2008 11:17 AM
Bliss Wedding Design said...

My company in Saskatoon Saskatchewan Canada, Bliss Wedding Design, also almost got scammed by Cross James Allen with the exact same emails. Thank you for getting the word out. I was shocked that these frauds would target our industry!
September 25, 2008 3:31 PM
saga said...

thank you so much!! I just got an email today and thought it was odd. I emailed back with questions for him but no more information about myself. What Idon't understand is how he makes money off it? He sends you money with his credit card where do you dinged?
Thanks for posting this.
Saga Fogdall, Seattle, WA
September 29, 2008 7:40 PM
A. Latrice said...

Thanks everyone for your feedback! I am working with another planner in FL to get this guy. Its getting pretty serious. So please be careful....again...if it looks like a rat & smells like a rat...It probably is!! Be Safe!
October 5, 2008 10:41 PM
Katarzyna said...

Hi everyone. We've also received an email from adranaajons2@yahoo.co.uk, we are based in Poland. I found it suspicious and came across your discussion.
Now we also received one more from
drdavidsoffice@yahoo.co.uk, drdavidsoffice1@yahoo.co.uk
I somehow have the feeling the problem is similar in this case.
Don't people have anything better to do?...
I'm going to delete this emails too.

kasia
October 13, 2008 9:22 AM
Jamorah said...

Planners please be cautious. This Cross James Allen needs to get caught and thrown under the jail for his games.

Below are a few emails that I received from him:

My Name is Mr Cross James Allen,
I am looking for an experienced wedding planner who will handle my wedding and arrange the reception dinner for a group of people who will be attending the
wedding ceremony. The wedding is expected to hold on the 4th of Febuary 2009 and 25 to 40 guests
are expected to attend. As i do not know what the guests might choose for their meals and drinks, i will make a prepayment as initial deposit for this booking
via credit card once availability is confirmed by you.All checks and balances will be made with you on 13rd October which is the final day of the booking, You are to arrange for a a venue for the wedding (its a christian wedding), a place for the reception, photography, Videography, Music Entertainment,Photography,cake and
flowers.

If there is any these items that is beyond your capability,you let us know so that another company can handle it. Get back to me with your response as we don't have much time with us so that we can process our accommodation within the region more convenient for you and us.

Pleas get back to me via my personal email which is crossjamesalen@rocketmail.com
Best Regards,
Mr Cross James Allen
jcrossalen@rocketmail.com

Sound Familar?
He event went as far to provide me with credit card information but refused to sign my contract and allow me to process any payments via pay pal. I should have known something was fishy when he asked for a wedding on Feb 4th which is in the middle of the week. The location changed from where I was from, to Italy.

Very, very scary PEOPLE PLEASE BE AWARE!
October 18, 2008 9:33 PM
Anonymous said...

Hi,
I work for a wedding company in Florida and just received an email almost exact to this from Dr. Melvin Hughes from England at this email melvinwedss@ymail.com. How crazy that this guy is trying to scam, but exactly how is he scamming if we don't put out money and neither does he?
October 22, 2008 3:21 PM

.blogger.com
Murfreesboro, Tennessee arrived from ask.com on "Opulent Planning with Latrice: Retailer Spotlight ---- 2 Cute Murfreesboro TN"
Memphis, Tennessee arrived from twitter.com on "Opulent Planning with Latrice"
Oak Park, Michigan arrived from lepenndesigns.blogspot.com on "Opulent Planning with Latrice"
Wayne, New Jersey arrived from twitter.com on "Opulent Planning with Latrice"
Nashville, Tennessee arrived on "Opulent Planning with Latrice"
Oakland, California left "Opulent Planning with Latrice" via blogger.com
Oakland, California left "Opulent Planning with Latrice" via theweddex.blogspot.com
Oakland, California arrived on "Opulent Planning with Latrice"
Watch in Real-Time
Options>>
∙ Ignore my browser
∙ Live Traffic Map
∙ Popular Pages Today
Click to get FEEDJIT
Powered By Blogger
Subscribe Now: poweredby

Powered by FeedBurner
Visit Wedding & Marriage Blogs
As Seen on DelightfulBlogs.com

Lovable Links

* Bridal Opulence Wedding Planning
* Opulent Favors & Gifts
* The Den Sports Spa
* Designs In Paper
* Ashley's Bride Guide
* Le'Penn Designs
* Chef's Market
* Cakes By Shara
* Weddex
* Emitations
* Expressions by Misti
* Paper Kuts Studio
* Rhonda Patton Weddings & Event Design
* Southern Wedding Style
* The Knot
* Wedding Bee

Blog Roll

Confessions Of The WeddingDIVA
Delight.com
Destination Wedding Photographers | Africa, Caribbean, Atlanta, Los Angeles, New York, Mi
Destination Wedding Planner, Kelly McWilliams: Tidbits on Weddings by Socialites
Destination...Soiree!
Hostess with the Mostess? - Fabulous Finds for Contemporary Entertaining
Inspirations and Transformations
Joy Marie Photography
Le'Penn Designs Blog: Making Paper Fabulous!
OpulentFAVORS.com
Southern Wedding Style
Style Me Pretty
Swanky Tables
The Smart Planner?

sandra vancouver

Sep 8, 2008
Dr John Clarke wedding scam

Hi everyone:

I just received an email from Dr. John Clarke of London who is presently in Iran on a WHO project for two months.

Virtually word for word text as some below, asking me to plan his wedding in Cabarete on October 24th. Big list of all his requirements, $55,000 USD budget, on and on. He was to pay by credit card.

I felt it was fishy as he wanted me to book hotel rooms for 10 out of town guests for the wedding night only - guests coming from the UK, USA, Africa (!!!) and Asia. I wondered how they were going to arrive in Cabarete from Africa and then spend the night and then zoom off again - don't think that flight arranement is possible there. He said there were to be all in all 40 to 50 out of town guests. Also, for an English doctor his English was just the tiniest bit off.

At first I got all excited then I began to feel funny about it so I googled him and got nothing.

So I emailed him back asking for his name and address in London and also his fiancee's, and asking where the other 20 to 30 guests would be staying and if he was paying for the ten guest rooms. I told him I would send him the email address of the hotel and he could pay them directly with his credit card.

As most of you below, I cannot for the life of me figure out what his scam is except to have fun wasting people's time.

Anyone out there have any ideas about why he would be doing this? The email he used was

talk2johnclarke@yahoo.co.uk

So ... a moment after I pressed SEND the bride I am working with for her July 31 wedding in Cabarete emailed me that this could be a potential scam (I had told her about the email) and she sent me the link - and, sure enough!!!!!

I was also suspicious about his email address - for a doctor - "talk2?"

Love to hear back from anyone out there with any suggestions about how we can nail this jerk or if anyone has any ideas of why he would do it.

Sandra Strandebo

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Oh no , this is starting again. SCAM SCAM SCAM.....drop it like a hot potato...or go to the huge thread we had here last year and see how some of out people played along with these clowns...some even got them to send items as ploys of good faith....screwed the screwers as it were!!!

HB

Where is Rocky when you need him??????????

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com

sandra vancouver

Sep 8, 2008
wedding scam

Hi

Sorry I am new to this site and so could you direct me to the thread you mentioned you had last year about this scammer?

Thanks.

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
You could play with him, like Rocky did with some of his. For example get him to send photos so you can identify him, fianc?e and guests for the 'special' reception they will all have on arrival at Puerto Plata airport :cheeky:. Or alternatively, ask for their heights. Say there is a local custom here that when someone gets married it is the norm to also prepare the funeral coffins and for that you will need to know how tall they are. The weirder the better :).

sandra vancouver

Sep 8, 2008
Great idea! I would rather waste my time thinking up ways to get him than working on his pretend wedding!

OR ... I wonder what would happen if I asked him for a $1,000 retainer so I can put down deposits for flowers, etc.

Then when he gives me his credit card info and asks me to put $5,000 on it and send the extra $4,000 to the "logistics" company that is arranging the airfare for the 50 guests from Africa I could just agree to do it and then NOT do it.

I would then have his email address and the (I presume) stolen credit card numbers so that some authority or other could try to trace him?

I was thinking also that if he doesn't reply back at all I could email him and say that I would like to send a donation to the World Health Organization program he is working on in Iran, give him some phony Mastercard info and then ask him to send the extra to my daughter-in-law's father who lives in Tehran (this is true) and give him Mr. Banysadr's address. Then he would know I was on to him which I would certainly enjoy.

What do you think?

Sandra

DominicanBilly

Mar 9, 2005
harborviewcondos.4t.com

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
THERE HE IS!!! Wonderful to see you step in there...

I feel srory (even my fingers do not want to write that)for these guys, but heartily dislike them. too..they are like vultures...

HB

sandra vancouver

Sep 8, 2008
Thanks for the info, everyone.

I reported the emails he used (two) to abuse @ etc.

I have been a "hobby" wedding and conference planner for many years, just doing it for organizations I belong to and weddings for my friends so I decided now I have semi-retired and live half the year in Cabarete to do it as a paid sideline.

I am not easily fooled, as my main business (since 1982) has been owning a private college teaching people to work for veterinarians. We have, of course, our own brand of vultures in that business and I can weed out the non-legit prospects in a second, not to mention tell instantly when a student is lying to me.

I would of course never have put out one cent of my own money for him nor would I accept a credit card payment for more than my fee, but there is always something new to learn in this life, eh?

By the way, I have also been severely sanky-pankied (I think) but who knows, anyway I did it of my own accord and again learned a valuable lesson. I had two years of magic, paid for it, and luckily I am in a fortunate enough position that it did not cause me any hardship except for feeling humiliated which I guess never hurt anybody in the long run.

Sandra

sandra vancouver

Sep 8, 2008
"Dr." John Clarke scam

Hi there:

Anyone want to help me have some fun with this guy? See his email to me just received. Any suggestions welcome. I do love the previous ones about asking for his pic for a special "reception" at the airport, also the idea of getting his height so as to measure for his coffin. An ancient Taina Indian custom, I presume? I am also dying to offer a donation to his "work" in Iran if I could figure out how to scam HIM in some way.

Sandra

John Clarke to me
show details 2:06 PM (3 hours ago) Reply

Complement of the day to you. Below are the answers to your questions.

1. The e-mail address of my fiancee is radiatingbeauty51@yahoo.co.uk

2. Our contact address is 151-153 Wardour Street. London. W1F 8WN

3. You can use my details to book for their accomodation. As for other guests, My logistics agent will be incharge of the accomodation of the other guests as he has already commenced our travelling arrangements.

4. My main reason of seeking a wedding planner is that I cannot release my credit card to multiple vendors because of security reasons. As I wrote in my previous mail to you, YOU are to be incharge of everything. To this effect, you alone will be incharge of my credit card. You are to to make every inquiry about the hotel. Immediately you have the total amount required for accommodation, I will send you my credit card detail for you to process and pay the hotel. Therefore, you will require a POS machine to do this transaction.

5. I have told you the total estimate for the marriage. This include your fees and that of my logistic agent.

I await your reply for us to proceed, as time is of the essence.

Best regards,
Dr John.

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
Wardour Street certainly exists, 40+ years ago I knew it well. No sniggers from the Londoners please, I was the areas Probation Officer.....:)

However 151 Wardour St. is (allegedly) a company called Connaught Mason, building construction & interior design. So much are they into construction that their website is under it............;) Alternatively at that address is DCD Media (entertainments rights) and/or Moving (yeah) Pictures International. Fairly crowded building methinks.

And Dr. John's 'logistics' man might want to check that postcode.......:cheeky:

You can look all these up if you want. If I try posting the links I'll hit the anti-spam devices.

sandra vancouver

Sep 8, 2008
wedding scam

Hi Lambada:

Thanks for the research re "John Clarke".

Just for fun I sent an email to his "fiancee" at her email address (radiatingbeauty51@yahoo.co.uk) which was rejected. (Really?)

So I forwarded it on to him this morning.

I sent an enormous list of trivial questions for her to answer (what colour do you want the table napkins? List three meat and three vegetable and three salad choices. Do you want the cake boxed? How long is your hair? etc.) and pressed her to reply asap as I urgently needed to receive her fiancee's credit card information so I could proceed. I also sent a picture of a giant rose bouquet and the most enormous 4-tier wedding cake I could find for her approval.

I wonder what will happen now. Hope he replies as this is starting to be fun.

Sandra

las2137

Sep 1, 2008
They are starting in on the non-profits, too!

My coworker forwarded me this e-mail a few weeks ago, very excited that our organization might get a large and much-needed donation. He sent it to me to communicate with the woman since her Spanish was so bad. (Gotta love the on-line translation engines!) This was from a Thai yahoo address and sent directly to my coworker. He manages a project funded by the US government and his name/email is featured regualrly in the press/communiques. In spite of being a smart guy, he bought it hook, line and sinker because surely a CHRISTIAN would never lie like this, right?

De: Catherin Herman [mailto:catherin_herman@yahoo.co.th]
Enviado el: Lunes, 11 de Mayo de 2009 03:15 p.m.
Para: catherin_herman@yahoo.co.th
Asunto: DONACIร“N PARA EL TRABAJO DEL DIOS

Estimado en Cristo,

Soy se?ora Catherin Hermann de Kuwait.I casada con Sr. Philip Hermann. ?l trabaj? con la embajada de Kuwait aqu? en Costa de Marfil para nueve a?os antes de que ?l muri? en el a?o 2002. Nos casaron por once a?os sin un ni?o. ?l muri? despu?s de una breve enfermedad que dur? por solamente cuatro d?as. Antes de su muerte ?ramos ambos otra vez nacidos cristianos. Puesto que su muerte que decid?a no remarry o no conseguir a un ni?o fuera de mi hogar matrimonial contra el cual la biblia est?.

Cuando mi ?ltimo marido estaba vivo ?l deposit? la suma de $3.5Million (cuatro millones de quinientos mil U.S.Dollars) en un banco aqu? en Abidjan. Recently, mi doctor me dijo que que no durar para los ocho meses pr?ximos debido al problema del c?ncer. El que me disturba es m?s mi enfermedad del movimiento. Sabiendo mi condici?n decid?a donar este fondo a una iglesia, a un individual cristiano o a una organizaci?n que utilizar?n este dinero la manera que voy a mandar adjunto. Deseo este dinero para ser utilizado para los orphanages, viudas, palabra del propagatingthe del dios y para esforzarse que la casa del dios est? mantenida.

La biblia nos hizo para entender que “bendecida es la mano ese giveth”. Tom? esta decisi?n porque no tengo ning?n ni?o que herede este dinero y mi un mont?n de parientes no es cristianos y no deseo mis nuestros esfuerzos de ser utilizado por unbelievers. No deseo una situaci?n donde este dinero ser? utilizado en una manera ungodly. Esta es la raz?n por la cual estoy tomando esta decisi?n. No estoy asustado de muerte por lo tanto que s? ad?nde voy. S? que voy a estar en el pecho del se?or. El ?xodo 14 CONTRA 14 dice que “el se?or luchar? mi caso y yo llevar? a cabo mi paz”.

No necesito ninguna comunicaci?n del tel?fono en este respeto debido a mi salud y la presencia de los parientes de mi marido alrededor de m? siempre. No quisiera que supieran sobre este desarrollo. Con el dios todas las cosas son posibles. Tan pronto como reciba tu contestaci?n te dar? el contacto del banco aqu? en el Abidjan, y las entrar?s en contacto con para hacia adelante transferir del fondo a tu destinaci?n. Tambi?n te publicar? una letra de la autoridad que te pruebe el actual beneficiario de este fondo. Quisiera que t? y la iglesia rogaran siempre para m? porque el se?or es mi shephard. Mi felicidad es que viv? una vida de un cristiano digno. Quienquiera que desea servir al se?or debe servirlo en alcohol y verdad.
Rogar por favor siempre todos con tu vida. Y cualquier retrasa en tu contestaci?n me dar? el sitio en sourcing otra persona para este mismo prop?sito.

MI ESPA?OL NO ES MUY BUENO Y PUEDES ESCRIBIRME EN INGL?S.
Asegurarme por favor que actuar?s por consiguiente como indiqu? adjunto. El esperar recibir tu contestaci?n.
Seguir bendecido en el se?or.
Gracias,
Mrs. Catherin Herman

sandra vancouver

Sep 8, 2008
email addresses

Hi:

I reported John Clarke to the abuse site given to me earlier in this thread and got this back:

... unfortunately in this particular case the message you received
was not sent through the Yahoo! Mail system.

They say it was from speedster.cc.kana.corp.yahoo.com and gave me a Who Is site to look it up on but the site had no record. Still don't understand how a person can have a yahoo address and then yahoo says they don't. I am not computer literate enough to figure this all out so I guess I will stop here.

I am glad your organization did not get fleeced by the poor cancer-ridden Spanish-retarded widder woman!

Sandra

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
here comes the one i received this morning.
the same kind of scam suggerating to book charters with me i receive several times a week, mostly UK addresses used.
heck,
the one below did even misstype in his addressline his home country Scottland, lol.
such is usual stuff when you run a webbased business.
Hello Sir,

I am Paulson Cole a Fisher man from UK , I am coming to fish with 4 of fishermen. We are going to fish for 4 days based in 8 to 10 hrs daily, kindly give me the total cost for 4 days fishing. I will like to know if there is any Vacancy for fishing between July 20th to 28th 2009..

Please get back to me if there is vacancy so that I will pay immedaitely with my credit cards and block the date.

I await for your email.

Best Regards,

Paulson Cole
2 Central Quay 89 Hydepark Street Glasgow, Scothland
United Kingdom.
TeL:+447024077176.
Fax:+447884514786

Drperson

Sep 19, 2008
scams via email

This is crazy. How do you know what is real and not. I don't understand how this works. What happens ? Do you process the credit card , pay them something then it gets reversed later and the funds come out of your account.