Business cards - preferably on the north coast

DR Mpe

Banned
Mar 31, 2003
Anybody knows where and how much?

Nothing fancy, just plain business cards.

Thanks in advance

CFA123

Silver
May 29, 2004
If you're near Cabarete... FujiFilm can make some basic cards for you.
If you have a graphic you want to use, you can e-mail it to them or take it to them on a cd.

Ours had several colors in the logo. I forget the cost, but it was nothing outrageous.

DR Mpe

Banned
Mar 31, 2003
If you're near Cabarete... FujiFilm can make some basic cards for you.
If you have a graphic you want to use, you can e-mail it to them or take it to them on a cd.

Ours had several colors in the logo. I forget the cost, but it was nothing outrageous.

Thank you for your reply, but when I was in there the costs for scanning and Internet was probably the highest ever sooo... BUT, very nice chairs and probably the fanciest Internet Caf? on the Island...

I need around 500 cards.

DR Mpe

Banned
Mar 31, 2003
I second that. I have used them a few times and the quality is fine.
They put their info on the back of the card.

Thank you fot your input, but it is overkill. The "business cards" are for a really small nail saloon.

I remember seeing an ad in one of the the free neews papers we have here on the North coast (Adscene or Gringo times maybe), but can not remember. Looked on their websites, but found nothing there.

It was like 500 cards for 1000 pesos, really cheap. Somebody must know...

chola1978

Bronze
Mar 20, 2006
MrMike, and I both us Onlyprint in Santiago
give them a call and tell them Albin sent you
Sandy Diaz the owner

aross

Nov 15, 2007
Anybody knows where and how much?

Nothing fancy, just plain business cards.

Thanks in advance

Contact Christiane Ley at christiane_ley@yahoo.de or 809 914 9738 Although we did not end up doing business with her it was not her fault and she was very helpful and competitive with her prices to print our business cards. Tell her Andy at RE/MAX recommended you contact her.

Feb 7, 2007
I second that. I have used them a few times and the quality is fine.
They put their info on the back of the card.

On the free cards.... you can get glossy full color cards , 500 print, for about 30 dollars. You can even upload your own design
(VISTAPRINT)