La Catalina..

Status
Not open for further replies.

COROLLA24

Apr 11, 2004
community.webshots.com
Anyone been to La Catalilna HOtel just pass Cabrera?

We emailed them to see how much it would cost to go for 1day or night..
They said that the pool is open to anyone as long as they buy food and drinks.. We were wondering if anyone has anything to say about this hotel_

We want to know if its worth going for food and drinks for a day coming from Rio San Juan..

Thanks

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Yes it is. Very nice place. Also stop at the Blue Lak, which is close by.

LaTeacher

Bronze
May 2, 2008
my sister-in-law used to work there and now works for one of the villas owned by the same guy. the food is good and there is a great view. there are few things to see in cabrera, the cliffs are good for a photo-op and there are a few beaches (el diamante, la puerta)...

and there is a fun little waterfall in 'walking' distance from the catalina... (you'd have to ask how to get there, i think it's about 1.5 miles away)

COROLLA24

Apr 11, 2004
community.webshots.com
Thanks

This waterfall in Cabrera?
Cause we been to Agua Azul, and Agua DuDu, many times actually, its my favorite places... But we are in RioSanJuan for 1month and I kinda want to get some pool time and relaxing with our baby just by a pool and u know to feel like im actually on vacation rather then beachs hahahaha
So with your replies i think we may book 1 or 2nights there...

Is the food included with the night stay? or is that extra?
They said to us we can go free for the day as long as we buy food and alcohol. But it was 98$ to sleep the night..
Not sure if thats worth it or not.
Would a public transportation take us to the resort? Or will we need to rent a car from Riosanjuan to get to the resort?

Status
Not open for further replies.