Banco Santa Cruz Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drro

Bronze
Mar 22, 2006
I opened two bank accounts at Banco Santa Cruz, one with US$ and one with pesos; took almost an hour but it's done.

I'm told to go to their website and that there's an option for English - not on my computer.

I'm told to fill out an application in order to do online banking; then come into the bank to sign something and I'm good to go.

The information for the application has no link to the actual application so I couldn't fill it out.

I sent an email for help and it came back undelivered.

Am I the only one that has this problem? i don't really think so. How do you get around it? Can you register and fill out the app in the bank?

I called the person at the bank; she said their computers were down and would get back to me - not yet.

Thanks for any input.

Ro

Drro

Bronze
Mar 22, 2006
HI

That's exactly what I did;then I did it with just the Spanish thinking maybe the link didn't translate but alas, no link! So I'm stumped. I'm going to go to the bank tomorrow and it always takes such a long time - even when they know what they're doing - that I think I'll take a sweater (it's so cold in there) and lunch!

AlaninDR

Mr. Chunky Skin
Dec 17, 2002
Go to Bienvenidos al Nuevo Portal del Banco Santa Cruz
click the center green button that says "Acceder a Bancanet" which will take you to a page, the next page green button will say "continuar con Bancanet", click that also.
You will then be to an english page, if not, check in the upper right for "english".
Then click on "access request"

Reactions: FernieBee

Drro

Bronze
Mar 22, 2006
I responded earlier but my system was unstable and then lost power and I notice it never got posted.

Dodo#2 reporting in. Thanks sooooo much.

Regards
Ro

Status
Not open for further replies.