Best Hotel in Boca Chica

Christie

Apr 4, 2008
Can anyone tell me what is the best hotel in Boca Chica?

We are looking for something really luxurious, clean, with really nice upscale hotel rooms and really nice beach.

Thanks very much.

Jun 18, 2007
www.rentalmetrocountry.com
Can anyone tell me what is the best hotel in Boca Chica?

We are looking for something really luxurious, clean, with really nice upscale hotel rooms and really nice beach.

Thanks very much.
Hi Christie,
We're not located in Boca Chica but in Juan Dolio about 15 mins away and we might be an option for you in the event you can't find what you're looking for in Boca Chica.
We're upscale with a beautiful beach plse check our website: Home - www.rentalmetrocountry.com

jalencastro

Bronze
Dec 15, 2004
www.myspace.com
I agree with bigbird, i think the Oasis Hamaca is the best resort in Boca Chica, lots of new upgrades and cleanest grounds i have seen there!
but does it HAVE to be upscale and luxurious as you ask? I stayed at a LOVELY place this past september, hostal Gabriel Angel [close to the Oasis Hamaca], very quiet, clean and rooms were beautiful. very cheap too as it is not all inclusive, but it is very relaxing. cost was $40USD a night :)

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
I agree with bigbird, i think the Oasis Hamaca is the best resort in Boca Chica, lots of new upgrades and cleanest grounds i have seen there!
but does it HAVE to be upscale and luxurious as you ask? I stayed at a LOVELY place this past september, hostal Gabriel Angel [close to the Oasis Hamaca], very quiet, clean and rooms were beautiful. very cheap too as it is not all inclusive, but it is very relaxing. cost was $40USD a night :)

I stand corrected!!!!

Thanks

Last edited:

jalencastro

Bronze
Dec 15, 2004
www.myspace.com
Lol

I always thought the Hamaca was all inclusive and NOT guest friendly!!!!!!

I didnt say the Hamaca wasnt all inclusive, i was just saying that Hostal Gabriel Angel is NON inclusive. not sure what the OP is looking for exactly but it is worth the money [my opinion] rather than be in a resort full of people....
but hey the all inclusive works if you have a tremendous appetite or a lush with alcohol.....oops, i guess i would like it then! :bunny: