What do you need?

believer

Oct 12, 2005
Hey everyone, leaving soon and might just have a bit of room in my luggage wondering if any of you want me to bring something along.......heard someone said they want AXE or some Febreeze?!? Perhaps we should have a comunal bottle of Febreeze going? I get it monday you get it tuesday.....

Just kidding.....I want my own!

I am heading to Sosua (out of Toronto) and flyin West Jet so overweight is not too expensive. Send on your list if there is something you desperately miss and I will see what I can do.

Mason3000

Aug 2, 2008
"I need a back left car door for a 1995 Montero, hook me up 'bro'."

Sorry, couldn't resist I once had a guy ask me for that exact thing when I was coming back from Miami.

LuvtheDR

Apr 4, 2004
might just have a bit of room in my luggage wondering if any of you want me to bring something along.......

This is probably one of the most dangerous questions you can ask a bunch of expats! I know we could fill up a whole "wish list" luggage SET - never mind just filling up a bit of room! ;):bunny:

believer

Oct 12, 2005
This is probably one of the most dangerous questions you can ask a bunch of expats! I know we could fill up a whole "wish list" luggage SET - never mind just filling up a bit of room! ;):bunny:

yeah.....I got that feeling right after I poste it....but not a whole lot of requests....just thought someone might be longing for .......ugh I dare say....tim hortons coffee, maple syrop or some other purely canadian thing..?

sammystorm19

Apr 8, 2007
can you fit me in your suitcase and take me back down there. I just got home Sunday night and I am really wanting to go back already....in fact I didn't want to leave!!!!

LuvtheDR

Apr 4, 2004
yeah.....I got that feeling right after I poste it....but not a whole lot of requests....just thought someone might be longing for .......ugh I dare say....tim hortons coffee, maple syrop or some other purely canadian thing..?

Ah, yes....Tim's coffee! I have a friend coming in on the 25th...and if she actually wants a ride from the airport to Sosua.....she'll be packing some Timmy's for me! ;):bunny: