Salons in Santiago

mochaamericana

Oct 10, 2008
Hey, I'll be studying abroad @ PUCMM next semester. Does anyone know of any good salons that do relaxed hair? Phone number, web addresses, or physical addresses would be greatly appreciated.

santiago2008

Apr 24, 2008
Hey, I'll be studying abroad @ PUCMM next semester. Does anyone know of any good salons that do relaxed hair? Phone number, web addresses, or physical addresses would be greatly appreciated.

hi mocha,

all salons in dominican republic are experts doing hair relaxers since most of dominicans need it

if you want some close to PUCMM there is Edus just in front of the university

Plaza Alejo
Av. Estrella Sadhala

Sep 19, 2005
well, I beg to differ......... I have taken my GF who straightened her hair all the time VIA the old dominican..BURN BABY BURN method!!!:ninja:

I bought some relaxer at a beauty supply shop and did my girls hair myself. And she had never had it done like that before....she was deathly affraid!!!

funny the billowing blue smoke coming from her head whent hey blowed dry her DRY HAIR didnt seem to ge noticed or raise any eye brows!!!

I used to tell her, where there is smoke sometyhign is BURNING!!!

soooooooooo after being to the salon with her.....at least 50 times.....id say most dont do relaxing .

I know what it is because my sister had a salon and i have watched her and my ex-wife do hair.

I would go over to Candy Beauty Supply on Ave 27 and ask who buys their hair straightening products and who they might recomend.

they have an english speaking owner as well.

good luck

bad bad bob