Its freakin cold in here :(

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
I was dreaming of taking a vacation to anywhere last week so finally god listens to me and sends me to atlanta (unfortunately, to solve some important family matters). After the first 2 days of doing what I needed to do, now I am free to do what I want to do; everything seems fine and all the electronic goodies stores look charming.The food is excellent and all. But but,the freakin cold. Dammit I didn't realize how dominicanized I have become. I feel cold even at 47 degrees F. Yesterday morning was 39 degrees, yikexxx.
I want to go to Gold's gym near by my house but the cold is keeping me inside. I have no desire to do anything here. The cold just ruins it all. I was complaining of no money and lack of social events in santiago, now I am dying to return. I was in a T shirt and sweating just a few days ago in my beloved santiago and now I feel like I am living in an igloo. Me counting days for saturday, my return date.
AZB

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
What about the dating scene in Atlanta? Maybe going out with a nice, pretty young lady will warm you up.

DRob

Gold
Aug 15, 2007
What about the dating scene in Atlanta? Maybe going out with a nice, pretty young lady will warm you up.

(doing my best AZB impression)

hahahahaha

If you think a moto driving gomero chopista like AZB has a chance with the nice, light-skinned, upper class sistahs in ATL, then YOU KNOW NOTHING.

Take it from me. I tuck in shirt and comb my hair. I use good smelling cologne. I have a propane converted Corolla. And I hang out with plenty of af-uletes and celebuhruties and the rest of upper crust of Atlanta society, and while they LOVE me ('cuz I'm special), they will NEVER accept you, namely because you're not me, AZB.

Instead, revel in your lot in life as scum sucking parasite doomed to live many levels below your betters - such as me, AZB.

Have a blessed day.

(doing my best AZB supporter impression)

Well, AZB may have been a bit more sensitive in his above post, but his observations are spot on, and I'd stake the lives of my children upon both his knowledge and character. Huzzah!

Last edited:
Reactions: badpiece33
Mar 2, 2008
Try being in New York City!!!!!!!!!!!

Try being in New Hampshire!!!!!!!

Whatever Atlanta has for tempurature (where my brother lives, by the way) subtract approximately 10 degrees for NYC and 20 degrees for NH.

And DRob is a very funny guy! A chopo, but very funny.

Lapurr

Bronze
Jan 25, 2008
I have no desire to do anything here. The cold just ruins it all. I was complaining of no money and lack of social events in santiago, now I am dying to return. I was in a T shirt and sweating just a few days ago in my beloved santiago and now I feel like I am living in an igloo. Me counting days for saturday, my return date.
AZB

Welcome to my world!! You are more than welcome to take a visit to my neck of the woods and see what cold is really like!!
sometimes i feel like i live in the North Pole!

4 Days and counting for you Mr. :cheeky:

Ezequiel

Bronze
Jun 4, 2008
I was dreaming of taking a vacation to anywhere last week so finally god listens to me and sends me to atlanta (unfortunately, to solve some important family matters). After the first 2 days of doing what I needed to do, now I am free to do what I want to do; everything seems fine and all the electronic goodies stores look charming.The food is excellent and all. But but,the freakin cold. Dammit I didn't realize how dominicanized I have become. I feel cold even at 47 degrees F. Yesterday morning was 39 degrees, yikexxx.
I want to go to Gold's gym near by my house but the cold is keeping me inside. I have no desire to do anything here. The cold just ruins it all. I was complaining of no money and lack of social events in santiago, now I am dying to return. I was in a T shirt and sweating just a few days ago in my beloved santiago and now I feel like I am living in an igloo. Me counting days for saturday, my return date.
AZB

You sound like an old lady AZB, the weather is perfect now, it was colder at the middle of October.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
call me crazy but i miss the cold.
i can't wait to go home for xmas i i keep all toes and fingers crossed it will snow BIG TIME!!!!!!
oh, to wear high heel boots, a sheepskin coat and a big scarf again!
and what i miss the most is a thin layer of ice on the asphalt, shining like a starry sky in the light of street lamps, and the noise fresh snow makes when you step on it on a cold bright day.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
call me crazy but i miss the cold.
i can't wait to go home for xmas i i keep all toes and fingers crossed it will snow BIG TIME!!!!!!
oh, to wear high heel boots, a sheepskin coat and a big scarf again!
and what i miss the most is a thin layer of ice on the asphalt, shining like a starry sky in the light of street lamps, and the noise fresh snow makes when you step on it on a cold bright day.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Exactly what I missed when I relocated to Florida a few years ago.

I have been back to NY since 2004 and I love it.

Funny, when I lived in Florida, when the temperature reached below 60 degrees, Floridians would pull out there coats. When it is 45 degrees in NY in March, people are out in short sleeve shirts so 45 degrees is NOTHING!!!.

AZB, the big baby!

I still like you though, AZB.

sammystorm19

Apr 8, 2007
People do the same there here in Canada....in March as soon as the weather is a little warmer the short sleeved shirts come out. For me if it isn't 25 degrees it is cold!!!!