Delta to POP, STI, or SDQ

DavidZ

Silver
Aug 29, 2005
www.vipcigartours.com
Does anyone know the current status of Delta's plans to continue or increase service to the DR for the upcoming "high season". I assume all flights will originate or connect through ATL...

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Take a look at CO, DAL has codeshare with CO Z man!
You can use Skymiles to fly on CO.

tambo'

Mar 2, 2008
David,

I can't answer your question specifically, but I've taken Delta many times, and will be taking them again in December.

All I can tell you is that since their merger with NorthWest, they claim they will be expanding some (?) routes.

All of Delta's flights to the DR out of BOS stop in ATL, but perhaps they have (or will have) some direct flights from other airports. The FAA determines which airports, and which airlines, are allowed to offer direct flights to any specific country. And I imagine Homeland security has some say in the matter, as well.

By the way, if you can figure out how Delta works their Skymiles I'd like you to explain it to me. Do you have "Y", "Z", or "B" miles to use?

El Tigre

El Tigre de DR1 - Moderator
Jan 23, 2003
It has been reported on this board before that starting Saturday December 13th Delta will commence service into STI once a week. So this will be a saturday only flight.