Grand Paradise Bavaro

debdun

Nov 11, 2008
Has anyone been to Grand Paradise Bavaro reciently??
I understand the Club section has been finished is this true and if so is it as bad here as I have been hearing about or are some people just hard to please??

theman

Aug 25, 2008
Has anyone been to Grand Paradise Bavaro reciently??
I understand the Club section has been finished is this true and if so is it as bad here as I have been hearing about or are some people just hard to please??

I was there in June 2008, the club section is finish and it's beautiful. that section is just off the hook, be sure to have a room in that section if you go there, nice hotel, would recommend to anyone, except single travellers, if you are, make sure you hit the north coast instead.

debdun

Nov 11, 2008
thanks.........Theman
Not single so should be okay.Is there coffee in the rooms and a hair dryer?
Thanks again

chum5501

Nov 23, 2008
I went to Majestic Colonial which is right next to it. We walked over since our resort ran out of "cigerellos"and my friend wanted to check out Grand Paradise Bavaro to see if their gift shop had any.

It is a nice resort...Very quiet, though (maybe it was just the time we went over).

The bartenders that worked at our resort were there spending their 3 days off relaxing. The place is nice (not as nice as the Majestic), but I did scope it out and decided that would def stay there if I had the chance.

The beach was quieter than the one at our resort and a lot of people from the MC were walking over to GPB's beach to have some relaxation time.

My only concern...We walked through one of the restaurants and it didn't look very appetizing for a picky eater.

theman

Aug 25, 2008
thanks.........Theman
Not single so should be okay.Is there coffee in the rooms and a hair dryer?
Thanks again

No coffee maker in the room, but I'm sure you can ask for one, as for the hair dryer, yes there's one in every room, even the old one, but like I said if your in the club section, you will feel like your in a 5 stars hotel.