SDQ to Casa de Campo

starfish78

Nov 11, 2008
Hi,

I will be flying into SDQ on a Thurs after 9pm and I need to get to Casa de Campo. Does anyone know of a cheaper alternative to the hotel transfer (which is $125)? Buses or taxis, how much they charge and where to get them? thank you!

jalencastro

Bronze
Dec 15, 2004
www.myspace.com
Casa De Campo is a nice drive east, the price sounds about right for a hotel transfer....better bet would be to find a personal driver, ask around....i dont know what else to suggest

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
>$100 is about the cost of a driver from SDQ to LRM.

PM Bachata for the name of a driver.

davidleemac58

Nov 7, 2007
Starfish,where you flying in from??I'm flying in at same time from fort lauderdale can get you as far as juan Dolio....

starfish78

Nov 11, 2008
hi,

I forgot to mention my flight is on Thurs, Dec 11 so I don't think we are flying the same day. I'll be coming in from Miami.

Thanks for the responses!

g.

Beyond covering the most desirable geometric styles(Gucci sunglasses), Gucci sunglasseses make an ever impressive fashion statement right from the very first initial look. Well known for being at the forefront of designer eyewear, Gucci offers a whole palate of dynamically rich finishes for their cutting edge optical frames. Authentic cosmopolitan character gracefully reveals itself at each and every elegant curve. Absolutely stunning and beautiful eyewear!

you are a loser!!!!!

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
No need to reply to spam. The spammer has been banned and the post (and any replies to it) will soon be deleted.

johnnj2000

Mar 27, 2004
depending how much luggage you have , would determin that . I mean if your traveling light, just get a cab to take you to the bus stop in Andreas, from there you could take a local bus , it might take a little longer but it would be a hell of a lot cheaper LOL I think they might even have express buses going there. its only like maybe 200 pesos? 300? thats like 10 bucks , then once your in the area Im sure you could jump into another taxi there , i mean ask the natives !! they dont pay ,and they have families all over there , they wouldnt pay $125 !!! plus youll meet alot of great people along the way :) just be aware of all your surroundings and things and youll be fine ,