Advanced level Spanish Classes

aarhus

Long live King Frederik X
Jun 10, 2008
At a university here in Santo Domingo they are considering starting a course next year that is going to be merely conversation and reading of litterature/articles in Spanish. It is going to be for students with an advanced level of Spanish. I have been looking for some time for something like that. I have promised them to try and find more people who would be interested. So please pm me if you are interested and I will make a list of people and bring it to the University.

aarhus

Jun 10, 2008
It is at the Dominico-Americana in Abraham Lincoln. I think it will be after the easter holliday 1 or 2 nights a week. I dont know the price yet but they are normally reasonable.

mountainannie

Platinum
Dec 11, 2003
elizabetheames.blogspot.com
Dominican Americano

Is that a University? I took a class there for Spanish but was really not impressed with the faculty (OK maybe it was just my prof) but are we going to be reading REAL Literature? Honestly, we had a very stupid audio-- CD course...

Ezequiel

Bronze
Jun 4, 2008
Why don't you find an Dominican Spanish teacher, one that teaches Spanish in public school, it will be cheaper and better?

They are usually poor and need a few extra Pesos.

aarhus

Jun 10, 2008
Dominico Americano

Is that a University? I took a class there for Spanish but was really not impressed with the faculty (OK maybe it was just my prof) but are we going to be reading REAL Literature? Honestly, we had a very stupid audio-- CD course...

Until now Dominico Americano has been the best that I could find. Also in relation to prices. I think it will mostly be articles we will be reading.

aarhus

Jun 10, 2008
Why don't you find an Dominican Spanish teacher, one that teaches Spanish in public school, it will be cheaper and better?

They are usually poor and need a few extra Pesos.

I like it to be better organized at a School in a class room etc......