Anyone had probs with Dr. Salazar plaza Medica?

Simon & Nicky

Bronze
Feb 3, 2004
www.simon-hall.co.uk
Without a flurry of messages telling me who to trust / not trust or advice on good doctors I need URGENTLY to hear from anyone who thinks that they might have been ripped-off, incorrectly diagnosed and / or threatened by the Clinic Plaza Medica (close to Club Residencial). There may be some of you too embarrassed or frightened to want to post here but I will treat any private messages with total respect and privacy. The problem is that I need proof in things like detailed invoices / receipts or legal actions.

Anyone who wants to know more can call or PM me. I do stress the urgency of the situation.

Coralia

Mar 30, 2007
www.myspace.com
To me there is no ripp off there...the doctors are good and the bills correct...for a visit/consult You pay RD 600 (pesos) -m blood test incl.consult same price...I've been there several times and always diagnosed and be treated correctly. They are not working together with/or any Health Insurance.
Can You be more specific in regard Your message and what You specific want to know thank You

I sometimes use the doctors there, and i have nothing bad to say about them.
The doctor i use is very helpful and he does a lot of work in a professional manner,.
He also does a lot of extrawork for free, and is always understanding, helpful and professional towards me and my family.

One important thing to understand, is that doctors are not Gods, they can do errors just like all other people in the world.

I hope you manage to solve your problem, without making problems for any of my familys doctors there.

Simon & Nicky

Bronze
Feb 3, 2004
www.simon-hall.co.uk
Thank you ...

I now have more than enough information so thank you to those that PM'd me. If anyone else has anything further to add I still welcome your private messages.

And thanks too for the "heads up" on precisely what Dr. Salazar charges. I'm sure that will be really useful for anyone else wishing to use his services or question his costs should the need arise.