Restaurant review

Ceasar Garcia

Oct 1, 2008
Went to Mega Central last night had to buy a new cell phone. So while I was there I went to What used to be GAMEWORKS. They used to have GREAT hamburgers made with Black Angus Beef. A;ways had Great service too.
Well they have changed their name now and menu. The food was terrible and, the service worse. What a SHAME.

Also HARD ROCK CAFE. Is not much better. Although the food remains very good the SERVICE is just terrible.
I just don't get it. At 10 % tip by law the better the service the more you eat and or drink the higher the bill ergo the more tip one would make. Plus seeing that you are a gringo would indicate to me if I give better service maybe I would be a better tip.

Ceasar Garcia

Oct 1, 2008
I do there are rest. I go to all the time where I get great service. I make sure to get the same waiter or waitress all the time. When I give the extra tip I put in their hand making sure nobody sees me. To me it is worth it for the extra attention I get.
I always get the facts on what is fresh, any specials they may have etc.

Ceasar Garcia

Oct 1, 2008
It is still just under a different name and, I would assume owners. That is why it was so bad. Before most people spoke English not that it matters. Were well trained in service knew many of the wait staff and, management. Now just rovking to the music and, could care less.