Ocean World cost

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawk

Oct 24, 2007
We will be staying at the Riu complex and would like to take the kids for a dolphin swim. We looked on the website for Ocean World and were wondering if this is the price or can you get a deal? The list price for a swim was $165 is there a cheaper price?

Thanks

Hawk

clarkeyl

Aug 8, 2008
you might be able to get a deal with the rep at your hotel or resort but that sounds about the right price

rayleeds

May 16, 2005
Leeds, United Kingdom
one of the few places where price is more or less fixed. BUT pay the money it is a great experience and don't forget you get all the shows, snorkelling, exhibits and transport to and from your hotel included in that price.

TheHun

May 4, 2008
3 weekends ago I have paid $ 95 for my daughter's swim, but my dominican friend bought the ticket and he said that she (my daughter) is also dominican. There is an official local and gringo price, so if you are a tourist you will pay more. If the kids are below cedula age, you can get away with it.
Have a good time!

TheHun

PS.: They charge a $hitload for the pictures that they take during the dolphin swim. It's a lot better deal to buy the DVD disc for like $ 40 than pay $ 25 for each pictures. Than you can print as much pictures as you want end/or duplicate the DVDs. ;):bunny:

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
I can't remember the details but don't DR1 members get a discount??? Try booking online to see what the deal is.

Status
Not open for further replies.