Car accessory shop on north coast

Adrian

Oct 22, 2003
I'm sure I saw one in Ferreteria Cano in Sabaneta de Yassica last week.:glasses:

Thanks very much. Is that the big Ferreteria opposite the petrol station? I am not in the DR at the moment, but that is very near to me so I will have a look when I am back.

Adrian

morlandg

Feb 20, 2007
Thanks very much. Is that the big Ferreteria opposite the petrol station? I am not in the DR at the moment, but that is very near to me so I will have a look when I am back.

Adrian
Whilst I have been there several times I'm unsure of the exact location. Coming from Cabarete it is on the RHS past the supermarket but before the school. The name on the ferreteria may not be Cano despite the fact it is owned by the Cano family. It is before the Y junction. I think there may be 2 ferreterias on that same side so I guess you could try both...
Graham

Adrian

Oct 22, 2003
Whilst I have been there several times I'm unsure of the exact location. Coming from Cabarete it is on the RHS past the supermarket but before the school. The name on the ferreteria may not be Cano despite the fact it is owned by the Cano family. It is before the Y junction. I think there may be 2 ferreterias on that same side so I guess you could try both...
Graham

Graham,

Thanks. I know where you mean so will have a look.

Adrian