New Years Eve in Sosua

Status
Not open for further replies.

kacuni

Nov 16, 2008
I'm planning to arrive in POP on December, 29 and will stay for 8-9 days in Sosua. What can I expect on New Years Eve?? Where to go, any special events that need some kind of reservation?

tflea

Bronze
Jun 11, 2006
Casa Marina

Casa Marina Hotel has a big party and is one of the best public parties in Sosua on New Year's. Don't have info on any prices for non-guests at the hotel.

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
a lot of people go to cabarete beach for new year - you can drift around from place to place and some even bring their own food ,drink etc and there are fireworks and kissing everyone at midnight

DavidZ

Silver
Aug 29, 2005
www.vipcigartours.com
Keep an eye out on DR1 for info on Rocky's New Year's party...it's a pretty special event. Other than that, if you want something a little crazy, I'd recommend Cabarete beach...it's an all-night beach party with several 1000's of people...

kacuni

Nov 16, 2008
Thanks for your information, I'll stay at the New Garden! I've been to Sosua just for one night a few months ago. I liked it very much. :)

Just booked my flight. :D

M

Markf128

Rocky's in New Years Eve, I don't think so! Too many old people in there including the owner.

Mar 2, 2008
"Rocky's in New Years Eve, I don't think so! Too many old people in there including the owner."

You just confirmed what I had thought initially. You are an idiot.

Reactions: FernieBee
M

Markf128

Well, you have just confirmed that you either work Rocky's or you are one of his many oldddd friends.

AlaninDR

Mr. Chunky Skin
Dec 17, 2002
I wonder what it is about people named "Mark". Can they all be total idiots? Perhaps so. Mark, even if you change your name to "Marc" you will still, and forever be, a moron. On the off chance you live a long life, hopefully you will acquire some measure of common sense and logic. Granted, the future doesn't look bright for you but why should it? You clearly are the "dim bulb" from the box.

M

Markf128

Come on people! you getting upset with me because I said lots of old folks go to Rocky’s, which for the most part it true. Please!!! I don't mean no disrespect and Alan be cool man. Tranquilos por favor!

Last edited:
M

Markf128

You guys are been rude now! Can we stop the name calling? We are all adults here. If you disagree with me say so and that is cool.

AlaninDR

Mr. Chunky Skin
Dec 17, 2002
Wow, allow me this opportunity to say "I disagree with you". But still, i'm looking forward to meeting you at some point.

Mar 2, 2008
"We are all adults here."

So now you want to be an adult? After you insult one of the most respected people (expat and otherwise) in Sosua, and then dismisses with a slur a person who disagrees with you, you expect everyone to just cut you some slack?

As far as I'm concerned, you have overplayed your hand far too many times as it is. You're just one more wannabe, who thinks he has have a lock on what is going on in the DR, but, in fact, hasn't got a clue.

You made your bed, I hope you are ready to be comfortable in it.

And I also look forward to meeting you. And don't worry I'm just an old guy who barely gets around.

Reactions: Rocky and AlaninDR
M

Markf128

That is better. From my part, I'll be more cautious with my comments in future. I did not mean to offend anybody even-though my initial comments came out wrong.

DOMINCAN JOE

Bronze
Aug 15, 2006
You guys are been rude now! Can we stop the name calling? We are all adults here. If you disagree with me say so and that is cool.
Leave Marco Alone he might be Old! but he can still pull the birds
NatashaMarco.jpg
Marco for president Well maybe a bottle lol
:ermm:Markf128 Which one of these are you maybe the one on the right ?
retard.jpg
;)
Here is another nut-case o it is my user name

Last edited:
Reactions: Rocky
M

Markf128

LOL…I’m not saying anything else about this issue. I would say the pics are funny and Marco’s granddaughter looks hot.

M

Markf128

I know Marco is a cool guy and he has a lot of friends.OK!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.