i didnt know there was squash in Sosua

Status
Not open for further replies.

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
i-m having trouble sending emails at the mo'- you could try one and ask if its in operation

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
thetwo games are very similar - i think american racketball is played on a larger court ............in the uk they use the same smaller court for both.......there is a difference in the hardness of ones balls and one requires more wrist action than the other

bakersindr

Jan 2, 2008
members.shaw.ca
The wife and I are both squash players. The lower part of the squash court that sticks out (often referred to as 'the tin') is removable in many courts so that both squash and racquetball can be played using the same courts. The smaller court makes racquetball different and if the courts are actually racquetball dimensions then squash becomes a little different. Not a big deal if we all can play!

tee

Bronze
Sep 14, 2007
Cabarete
$30 per hour for the Gym?? That's it, I am opening a gym!! I will open one Dominican style with weights made out of iron rod and concrete molded in buckets of various size, exercise bikes made up of various spare parts from moto conchos and lawn mowers and man hole covers for the wheels....all for a discounted price of $29.99 per hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.