Hotel problems - Sosua

C

Candy DesGeorges

Hi,

We're taking a vacation to DR next week, and I called our hotel in Sosua to confirm that we have reservations, and their phone is out of service! Can anyone confirm for me that the hotel is still there and open?

The hotel name is JJ's Auberge, and the address is #8 Calle Dr. Rosen, Sosua, El Batey. Phone number is 809-572-2569.

I am understandably anxious about this. I'd like to know that we have a place to stay when we get there.

Thanks for any help y'all can give,

Candy

E

Eddy

CLOSED

J.J. passed away a while back and the "Auberge" is presently closed pending legal decisions. If your stuck, we might be able to help you out. Check out our site

R

Richard

If they are out of business you might check out Hotel Tropix. Call Sylvie, the owner at (809)571-2291 It is very reasonable, small pool, tropical gardens, honor bar, fridge in every room and close to everything. Her web page: www.tropixhotel.com

J

jim

The Auberge is now listed for sale due to the death of the owner. Anyone interested in to purchase this well located property please contact me as we have it listed for sale at an excellent price. You may also click on the link above.

C

Candy DesGeorges

Richard,

Thanks. I have emailed them. Their site looks very nice and the hotel seems comparable to JJ's in quality, location and price. Fingers crossed that they have a room!

Candy

M

Mike

My wife and I stayed in Cabarete at Camino del Sol last year (all inclusive) and it was great. The clientele and management were decidedly German - European (we were the only Americans at the resort) and the vacation could not have been better. We are returning in January for 10 days. I hope your vacation is wonderful.