Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default ANYONE feed back on WINDTELECOM internet

anyone has it or have test it please i want to know and some other ppl too

please and thx in advance

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

I have it in my call center. It is not perfect, but so far much better than anything I have experienced with Cotetel or Tricom.

Ping times are good and bandwidth is as quoted. in 4 months there has never been an outage. (knock on wood)

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

mrmike where are you located and wich type of conection you have with them and for how long

have any of your client or yourself play world of warcraft and if it is lag free ??

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

I am in Santiago. I use it for a VOIP call center with 50 agents which is significantly more demanding than MMORPG's in terms of latency or "lag" as you WoW whores call it.

If it works for me to interrupt people's dinner offering them stuff then it should work for you to waste your life devolving into a flabby social retard.

Ping times to the US are usually under 100 ms and sometimes under 30 ms.

Of course I have a business connection and I doubt you are going to pay US $1500 a month to play WoW.

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

You never know...recently there's been a whole bunch of weird characters posting around here (no offense loan)

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

woah mike slow down mate i play wow for fun lol, im the owner of the shop cediflor

so ya i have business too . just wana try this new guys , also how it is behave on raining day ?

cuz they have this new packages for "residencial use" that are pretty temptative and since claro si being sucking wana try something new

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

hehe rubio sorry if i meant any trouble i just wana know about these "new kids" wind telecom

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Works fine in the rain for me. Oddly enough, Codetel and Tricom have both been known to cause me problems when it rains.Its strange because Wind Telecom is wireless and seems like it would be more sensetive to atmospheric conditions, but its not.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

thanks alot ill head to their office to see where the hotspots or "antenas" are located to see if i got one near my house so im sure i will have no trouble , and btw nice latency u have there

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Is there a phone # or website that shows coverage areas in the Santiago area? Also what is the residential speed and cost?

Thank you.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast