Searching for someone in DR

Daniela13

Nov 18, 2008
Hello, this may sound crazy but I am looking for a guy I met in the Dominican Republic a few years ago. His first name is Cesar but I'm not sure of his last name, I believe it starts with an S. He is between 21 and 23 years of age. He is an only child, tall, athletic body. I met him at a hotel in Samana and he gave me his information but I lost it in the airport. I have been trying to find him ever since. Does anyone know of any good search engines for Finding people in the DR or any other ideas???? What should I do?

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
If all went well for him, he is probably living with his wife in Canada/US/UK by now.

mancunian

Sep 24, 2008
Hello, this may sound crazy but I am looking for a guy I met in the Dominican Republic a few years ago. His first name is Cesar but I'm not sure of his last name, I believe it starts with an S. He is between 21 and 23 years of age. He is an only child, tall, athletic body. I met him at a hotel in Samana and he gave me his information but I lost it in the airport. I have been trying to find him ever since. Does anyone know of any good search engines for Finding people in the DR or any other ideas???? What should I do?

This may sound crazy, but it is possible. the good thing is ,he is young and the chances are ,you will find him on facebook, or maybe try badoo. hi5 ect

Look for groups/networks in the region and check the members lists. check freinds lists from that region. if he has access to a pc. then the chances are you will find him.
Also if you go back to the dr dheck with the hotel head of security. they more often than not ,come up trumps when faced with 1000 peso.

dont give up hope and when you least expect it, up will pop his face..

good luck and i hope you find him. previous comments could well be on the button. its a country full of smiles, some are smiling assasins. so be prepaired to be shot down...;)

Last edited:

Daniela13

Nov 18, 2008
Thank you, but no that is not him :( I'm pretty sure his last name started with an S. But what search engine do you think I should use to do the web image search?

JRMirador

Snap!
Oct 15, 2008
Las Lomas de Azua
Here are two great links I didn't find in FaganFinder...

1) TinyPic, which is great to upload pics to the DR1 forum. (How about posting a picture of Mr. Cesar S to the forum?)
TinyPic

2) UstreamTV, is a great free live webcam hosting site.
USTREAM.TV

rsg

Bronze
Oct 21, 2008
Oh yea, i saw this good looking cesar at a AI in puerta plata,or was it bavaro? oh i think it was puta cana.what was this cesar the magic sankie? If you want cesar just go to any AI and i guarantee you he will be there.