Looking for Luis Alberto Cruz Mendoza

Ceasar Garcia

Oct 1, 2008
Anyone with information about his whereabouts please contact me. I do not know how much I can post here without being censored. I can say with FACT he has 14 cases of FRAUD pending against him since 2001. I also have one pending now. All information can be verified by the office of the Fiscal District National. I have photos of him plus his CEDULA and U.S. Id's also. His M.O. is to gain your confidence sell property he does not own, import cars, steal your ID, checks, credits ETC.

Castellamonte

Bronze
Mar 3, 2005
Cabrera
www.villa-castellamonte.com
Anyone with information about his whereabouts please contact me. I do not know how much I can post here without being censored. I can say with FACT he has 14 cases of FRAUD pending against him since 2001. I also have one pending now. All information can be verified by the office of the Fiscal District National. I have photos of him plus his CEDULA and U.S. Id's also. His M.O. is to gain your confidence sell property he does not own, import cars, steal your ID, checks, credits ETC.

Since we sell a lot of real estate and do many rentals in Cabrera, PM me his cedula and photo so I can let you know if he comes to our area.

rbenjamin

Apr 2, 2009
localizacion de buscado

luis alberto cruz mendoza vive en cristo rey ( sto .dgo ) en los alrrededores del club y en las cercania de un colegio de parbulos . el generalmente juega domino en la tarde.

Moderators' Note-Please write the information in english so we can all understand you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
That means he lives in Cristo Rey barrio, near the club and near a day care center. he usually plays dominos inthe afternoon.

HB

rbenjamin

Apr 2, 2009
Estoy sumamente interesado en saber los resultado de su buqueda, ya que yo fui burlado por el.

Last edited by a moderator: