Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 32
  1. #11
    Bronze
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    515
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Lu View Post
    And on a final note, how Dominican is it for a man to go for some other guy's girl and a girl to go with another man even though she is in a relationship.....

    Mr. Lu
    Is that a question? If so, it doesn't need an answer does it. This phenomenon isn't exclusively Dominican, it's how the world gets down. Lots of people have something to prove in able to feel good about themselves. Plus, the grass is always greener on the other side...

    Montreal

    BTW Nice post

  2. #12
    Bronze
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    913
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Yeah but...

    Quote Originally Posted by montreal View Post
    Is that a question? If so, it doesn't need an answer does it. This phenomenon isn't exclusively Dominican, it's how the world gets down. Lots of people have something to prove in able to feel good about themselves. Plus, the grass is always greener on the other side...

    Montreal

    BTW Nice post

    But Dominicans have mastered this. If infidelity were a sport....and what do you mean by grass? I have my ideas....






    Montreal vive!!!! Est-ce que tu as apparaitu en fin?? Ou est-ce que tu t'as cache... Si je te veux trouver je seulement dois jeter un coup d'œil ici, eh??

    Tu as lis tout le post que j'ai ecri et tu ne t'endormir pas? Merci.....







    Monsieur Lu

  3. #13
    Bronze
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,091
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    [QUOTE]
    Quote Originally Posted by M.A.R. View Post
    good translation....
    luchi con el billa y mafu cuando empeno, manlleo si e que jayo y si no hay toy feo
    I eat if I find something if not i'm looking bad.........

    (I think he try to use the italian word for eating (mangia))QUOTE]
    It might be from the French manger.

  4. #14
    Bronze
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    515
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Lu View Post
    But Dominicans have mastered this. If infidelity were a sport....and what do you mean by grass? I have my ideas....

    Montreal vive!!!! Est-ce que tu as apparaitu en fin?? Ou est-ce que tu t'as cache... Si je te veux trouver je seulement dois jeter un coup d'œil ici, eh??

    Tu as lis tout le post que j'ai ecri et tu ne t'endormir pas? Merci.....

    Monsieur Lu
    Je connais très bien ton idée de gazon mon homme!!!

    Je n'ai jamais disparu....et tu n'as pas a regarder loin pour me trouver....

    Tu ne m'endors jamais, tu le sais bien On se reparle ce soir?

    D...

  5. #15
    Silver
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    3,159
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Dios mio el hombre habla france tambien, the sexiest language in the world, lol , mama mia!!! i mean , ou lala!!!

    btw: I don't know anything about El Cata, he's not an artist? well he sounds great, y tiene flow.

  6. #16
    Bronze
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    913
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default !!!

    Quote Originally Posted by montreal View Post
    Je connais très bien ton idée de gazon mon homme!!!

    Je n'ai jamais disparu....et tu n'as pas a regarder loin pour me trouver....

    Tu ne m'endors jamais, tu le sais bien On se reparle ce soir?

    D...

    Gazon, gazon S.V.P. Oui je l'aime. C'est mon vice, mais seulement si le gazon est bien coupe


    Et n'est pas vrai, j'ai regarde plus loin et je te trouve ici...de tout façon si j'ai énergie je serai la...




    Monsieur Lu

  7. #17
    Bronze
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    913
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default ...

    Quote Originally Posted by M.A.R. View Post
    Dios mio el hombre habla france tambien, the sexiest language in the world, lol , mama mia!!! i mean , ou lala!!!

    btw: I don't know anything about El Cata, he's not an artist? well he sounds great, y tiene flow.
    Cata is an artist, I just love Tego and in Spanish no one compares to him...



    Regardless, the song is good.




    Mr. Lu

  8. #18
    Silver
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    3,159
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Originally Posted by montreal
    Je connais très bien ton idée de gazon mon homme!!!

    Je n'ai jamais disparu....et tu n'as pas a regarder loin pour me trouver....

    Tu ne m'endors jamais, tu le sais bien On se reparle ce soir?

    D...


    Gazon, gazon S.V.P. Oui je l'aime. C'est mon vice, mais seulement si le gazon est bien coupe


    Et n'est pas vrai, j'ai regarde plus loin et je te trouve ici...de tout façon si j'ai énergie je serai la...




    Monsieur Lu
    Ok Mr. Lu I thought you didnt like people writing in another language other than English, remember? as much as I love french but ..................oh can you do a video where you speak french? s'il vous plais......did i spell that right? I need lessons.................

  9. #19
    Bronze
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    515
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Lu View Post
    Gazon, gazon S.V.P. Oui je l'aime. C'est mon vice, mais seulement si le gazon est bien coupe

    Et n'est pas vrai, j'ai regarde plus loin et je te trouve ici...de tout façon si j'ai énergie je serai la...

    Monsieur Lu
    Bien coupé? Est-ce que nous parlons de la même chose Lu? Ou de ton autre "vice"?

    Je t'ai cherché aussi...je crois que tu auras l'energie...pour moi

    A+

    D...

  10. #20
    Bronze
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    515
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by M.A.R. View Post
    Ok Mr. Lu I thought you didnt like people writing in another language other than English, remember? as much as I love french but ..................oh can you do a video where you speak french? s'il vous plais......did i spell that right? I need lessons.................

    Sorry MAR! We broke the rules?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •