Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Suspenders in SD

Here's an odd, but potentially difficult question. I am a looking for suspenders and can't find any. Any clue on where I can find some in SD? I need some solid colored ones and some mixed colored ones. I've looked at some men's stores here and a few at the malls, but haven't found a store that carries them. Good quality is a must, though I bet there are some hidden boutiques somewhere that have what I need. Any help would be much appreciated.

I wish I knew where Larry King got his. Now that's style...Larry King is my idol....

Mr. Lu

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

errrm I think you mean braces suspenders hold ladies stocking up

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Easy....

....plenty of bungee cord around SDQ....lots of different colors.....make yourself a custom set. I mean, afterall, you are Mr. Creative guy.......then make a video of it for us all to see.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

When you find them we want to see a foto of you wearing them and no food in your mouth at the same time.

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

is there workwear store in the DR?

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jrhartley View Post
    errrm I think you mean braces suspenders hold ladies stocking up
    In NA suspenders are what men wear to hold up their pants or in Lu's case try to be Larry King Women in NA wear garter belts to hold up our pantyhose.

Montreal

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by montreal View Post
    Women in NA wear garter belts to hold up our pantyhose. Montreal
    Women in UK don't need to because pantyhose are elasticated at the waist (dreadful things! ) but they will wear what you're suggesting to hold up their stockings.

Mr. Lu I googled & up came Touristwear in Arroyo Hondo, Casa Ivelisse on Ricart & Karla Reid on San Martin...........but I suggest you call first.

apostropheman

Talking

Do you want the clip on kind, suspenders, or proper button on bracers?
    http://www.landlinemag.com/Archives/...s/suit_up.html

Your real idol?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Lu View Post
    Here's an odd, but potentially difficult question. I am a looking for suspenders and can't find any. Any clue on where I can find some in SD? I need some solid colored ones and some mixed colored ones. I've looked at some men's stores here and a few at the malls, but haven't found a store that carries them. Good quality is a must, though I bet there are some hidden boutiques somewhere that have what I need. Any help would be much appreciated.

I wish I knew where Larry King got his. Now that's style...Larry King is my idol....

Mr. Lu

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Brooks Brothers

Braces at BB are now $78.00 a pair. Quite a bit higher than when I wore them to work everyday in the 80's & 90's.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast