Suspenders in SD

Mr. Lu

Bronze
Mar 26, 2007
Here's an odd, but potentially difficult question. I am a looking for suspenders and can't find any. Any clue on where I can find some in SD? I need some solid colored ones and some mixed colored ones. I've looked at some men's stores here and a few at the malls, but haven't found a store that carries them. Good quality is a must, though I bet there are some hidden boutiques somewhere that have what I need. Any help would be much appreciated.

I wish I knew where Larry King got his. Now that's style...Larry King is my idol....

Mr. Lu

dms3611

Bronze
Jan 14, 2002
Easy....

....plenty of bungee cord around SDQ....lots of different colors.....make yourself a custom set. I mean, afterall, you are Mr. Creative guy.......then make a video of it for us all to see.

b.batista

Feb 21, 2008
When you find them we want to see a foto of you wearing them and no food in your mouth at the same time.

montreal

Bronze
Apr 17, 2006
errrm I think you mean braces suspenders hold ladies stocking up

In NA suspenders are what men wear to hold up their pants or in Lu's case try to be Larry King ;) Women in NA wear garter belts to hold up our pantyhose.

Montreal

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
Women in NA wear garter belts to hold up our pantyhose. Montreal

Women in UK don't need to because pantyhose are elasticated at the waist (dreadful things! :cheeky:) but they will wear what you're suggesting to hold up their stockings.

Mr. Lu I googled & up came Touristwear in Arroyo Hondo, Casa Ivelisse on Ricart & Karla Reid on San Martin...........but I suggest you call first.

A

apostropheman

Do you want the clip on kind, suspenders, or proper button on bracers? ;):cheeky::bunny::bunny:
http://www.landlinemag.com/Archives/2006/Nov2006/features/suit_up.html
ACTR-2152TF11.jpg

mork.jpg

Your real idol? :D
Here's an odd, but potentially difficult question. I am a looking for suspenders and can't find any. Any clue on where I can find some in SD? I need some solid colored ones and some mixed colored ones. I've looked at some men's stores here and a few at the malls, but haven't found a store that carries them. Good quality is a must, though I bet there are some hidden boutiques somewhere that have what I need. Any help would be much appreciated.

I wish I knew where Larry King got his. Now that's style...Larry King is my idol....

Mr. Lu

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
I knew this one would get the Brits going!

Women in UK don't need to because pantyhose are elasticated at the waist (dreadful things! :cheeky:) but they will wear what you're suggesting to hold up their stockings.
You've been away for too long (not as if that's such a bad thing) but we call them 'tights', not 'pantyhose'. And yes, it's a joy not to have worn them for the last quarter of my life.

Mr. Lu

Bronze
Mar 26, 2007
Thanks...

Mr. Lu I googled & up came Touristwear in Arroyo Hondo, Casa Ivelisse on Ricart & Karla Reid on San Martin...........but I suggest you call first.

Thanks Lambada,

I called Ivelisse. They say they have some, so I'll head over tomorrow morn and check them out.

Cheers.

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
but we call them 'tights', not 'pantyhose'.

We do indeed. Darn, have I become USised?

I called Ivelisse. They say they have some, so I'll head over tomorrow morn and check them out.

Oh good, I did get the right word then. Thought for a moment I might have been sending you to a bondage store........:cheeky: Just for my Spanish improvement purposes what did you ask for when you called?

Mr. Lu

Bronze
Mar 26, 2007
We do indeed. Darn, have I become USised?

Oh good, I did get the right word then. Thought for a moment I might have been sending you to a bondage store........:cheeky: Just for my Spanish improvement purposes what did you ask for when you called?

I asked for "Breteles para Hombres."

I'll let you know what I get....

Mr. Lu

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
I asked for "Breteles para Hombres."

I'll let you know what I get....

Mr. Lu

And you obviously know the local word. Oh dear. I googled tirantes del pantal?n :ermm:. Hope it doesn't turn out to be black, leather and......er.......body hugging.

BUT if it does, please make another video 'Mr. Lu SM Productions' :cheeky:

Mr. Lu

Bronze
Mar 26, 2007

And you obviously know the local word. Oh dear. I googled tirantes del pantal?n :ermm:. Hope it doesn't turn out to be black, leather and......er.......body hugging.

BUT if it does, please make another video 'Mr. Lu SM Productions' :cheeky:

I am to please.....

jeje...

Mr. Lu