Need small band of musicians in Sosua

blacklilah

Jan 25, 2008
I am looking for some musicians who play in Sosua, the style of music I am looking for is reggea/funk/latin style of music, it would be for one night for 4 hours, for a small business, so it would have to be no more than three people without a lot of equipment.
The date I?m looking for is a Sat night in the next few weeks. If you are interested, please pm me, with your price (we?ll also feed you and give you beers!), and if you have a link to your music just to give us an idea, that would be great.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Get in touch with Alain Auclair, a Jazz musician in Cabarete!

auclairalain at hotmail dot com
809 358-9637

Last edited:

Kataway

Nov 26, 2008
www.geocities.com
I am looking for some musicians who play in Sosua, the style of music I am looking for is reggea/funk/latin style of music, it would be for one night for 4 hours, for a small business, so it would have to be no more than three people without a lot of equipment.
The date I?m looking for is a Sat night in the next few weeks. If you are interested, please pm me, with your price (we?ll also feed you and give you beers!), and if you have a link to your music just to give us an idea, that would be great.

Hello...I've already seen that someone referred me...lol...My name is Alain and I live in Cabarete....you can send me a mail at auclairalain on hotmail...it's always dot com...of course...I play with different bands...dixie, jazz, blues and jazz, also in a near future with a female russian singer...thank for your answer...Alain