Sosua Prostitutes

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
I friend of mine was here for two weeks and had enjoyed the company of several of the local offerings.

He was diagnosed with clamydia from unprotected oral sex.

Here is some of his comments in emails to me. I asked permission first and he wants the world to know ...so here goes!

So I just got back from the Urologico (Dr. Roberto Valverde Munoz to be exact.)
I told him my symptoms and my guess of Climydia.
After examination of my balls, which are still sore from his handling. I almost jumped off the table from his hands. no sh8t. Apparently you get very sore balls with Cly. He said Clamydia. He said you can get it from bjs. 5 out of 10 have it and 1 out of the 5 show symptoms.

My balls still hurt from his grappling. **** I need some ice.

If you see any of those twats, send them to the doctor.

Here's the rest

Last edited by a moderator:
Mar 2, 2008
Mike,
As I understand it then, someone could get infected through a kiss? Is that the gist of it?

I never heard`of that before, but there are many things`in this world I have yet to discover.

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
Mike,
As I understand it then, someone could get infected through a kiss? Is that the gist of it?

I never heard`of that before, but there are many things`in this world I have yet to discover.

I will ask him and find out, this could take a while because he will need to ask the doctor.

Great question though !

tflea

Bronze
Jun 11, 2006
Taken Back

So we're back in the boy's locker room in Jr. High school it seems.
With 6% of women testing positive recently for HIV in the area you mention, I doubt a little soap and water will protect you. I should say I wish you luck, but really, I just can't bring myself to say that.
Did you really feel compelled to describe so graphically such ignorance?

Reactions: Tamborista

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
If people want to know about Chlamydia they could start with the CDC website
STD Facts - Chlamydia

Make those bitches wash their mouths, pussys and hand before you give them the wiener.

Quite apart from your friend's unnecessary language, what, pray what does he think washing will do when, as he himself has identified, treatment is necessary?

Anyone who has relations with a sex worker of either gender without fully realising the risks and maximising their reduction has to be amazingly unwise. And it is perfectly possible to post information without using demeaning language.

Just seen tflea's post. Agree wholeheartedly. Request moderator to reassign to Kiddies Korner?

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
there are usually no symptoms for chlamydia - this is why people should have regular tests so i would doubt your freinds symptoms

Reactions: Tamborista

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
There is an FDA study going on right now which correlates a higher rate of STD's with consumption of imported sirloin beef.

Reactions: FernieBee

bryan1258

Bronze
Dec 24, 2007
Never mind the " I've swapped spit with a Haitan hooker conundrum and now my dick hurts scenario.........what about, where do yu get an excellent two pound ribeye....please, I need help!!

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
Never mind the " I've swapped spit with a Haitan hooker conundrum and now my dick hurts scenario.........what about, where do yu get an excellent two pound ribeye....please, I need help!!

In Cabarete there is an Argentinian steak house at the end of the beach and on the beach!

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
I'll check it out. Wait a minute....is it a Euro-hang out???

No

4 tables ocean front and more of an intament get away

It's actually a house on the beach with good connections for beef.

The tables are planks of wood.....great time if you want to get out of the hectic city life in Sosua !

Status
Not open for further replies.