Post Thanks / Like

Default Looking to rent a Vacation Apartment in Santo Domingo

Hello

This is a genuine query. I saw that one guy was hauled over the coals for a similart enquiry. I am looking to rent a vacation apartment in SD from 29th November for a week. Last minute I know !

I have tried all the advertisers on this site, and indeed several Google searches that all seem to lead to the same 3 apartments that are already let !

Maybe there isnt a vacation apartment industry in SD, I simply do not know. Any advice will be gratefully received ! I dont think im contravening forum rules as I have tried all the advertisers already !

Thanks

Peter

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

There are dozens of Aparthotels in Santo Domingo. If you use the search function here, you should et plenty of info, including a post with links to about 20 of them.

Post Thanks / Like

aparthotels ?

new terminology on me ! will try straight away !

Thanks !

Post Thanks / Like

hmmm cant seem to find links to dozens of them, just two, if anyone could take the time to help I would really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by peterhaines View Post
    hmmm cant seem to find links to dozens of them, just two, if anyone could take the time to help I would really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance
    Are you looking for a room with stove and frig or a 3-bedroom apartment? Try searching the web for Apart/Studio.

Zona Colonial Santo Domingo Rental Properties

.....:Jaguar Apart Studios::::..........

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by peterhaines View Post

Thanks in advance
    This may help.

http://www.dr1.com/forums/santo-domi...net-links.html

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bigbird View Post
    This is the list I was thinking of. Many of these places have studio to multiple bedroom units with kitchens...and parking.

if you're looking for something more high-end, Try googling the Malecon Center, Torre Voramar, etc. These are new luxury high-rise condo buildings with rentals available...

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

peter check your mail.......i sent you a reply this past sunday informing you my apt., that is advertised on this site, was indeed available. i also asked what your needs in SD might be, how many people in your group? i haven't heard back from you..........................