Looking to rent a Vacation Apartment in Santo Domingo

peterhaines

Nov 22, 2008
Hello

This is a genuine query. I saw that one guy was hauled over the coals for a similart enquiry. I am looking to rent a vacation apartment in SD from 29th November for a week. Last minute I know !

I have tried all the advertisers on this site, and indeed several Google searches that all seem to lead to the same 3 apartments that are already let !

Maybe there isnt a vacation apartment industry in SD, I simply do not know. Any advice will be gratefully received ! I dont think im contravening forum rules as I have tried all the advertisers already !

Thanks

Peter

DavidZ

Silver
Aug 29, 2005
www.vipcigartours.com
There are dozens of Aparthotels in Santo Domingo. If you use the search function here, you should et plenty of info, including a post with links to about 20 of them.

peterhaines

Nov 22, 2008
hmmm cant seem to find links to dozens of them, just two, if anyone could take the time to help I would really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance

DavidZ

Silver
Aug 29, 2005
www.vipcigartours.com

amparocorp

Bronze
Aug 11, 2002
peter check your mail.......i sent you a reply this past sunday informing you my apt., that is advertised on this site, was indeed available. i also asked what your needs in SD might be, how many people in your group? i haven't heard back from you..........................