gun to haiti

flo

Apr 11, 2006
does anyone know if it would be possible to take my dominican legally owned gun to haiti, or what would be the procedures to do so ?

theman

Aug 25, 2008
does anyone know if it would be possible to take my dominican legally owned gun to haiti, or what would be the procedures to do so ?

Dont know if it's legal, but I suggest you bring it with you, I've never walk in Haiti without my gun. Never had to use it, but if they know you have it on you, they'll leave you alone.

Ricardo900

Silver
Jul 12, 2004
Don't bring your firearm unless you contact the local Haitian Consulate or Embassy here in the DR first. They will let you know if it's legal or not. If you are travelling to an unsafe area, then my advice is DON'T. Haitian thugs carry bigger guns, not worth it.

Once again contact the Haitian embassy for the legalities. You want to travel from one sovereign country to another, there are rules.

Reactions: FernieBee

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
first of all,
you have to ask the haitian authorities/embassy/consulate for their rules/laws aso.
2nd,
whatcha need a gun for in haiti?
unless you carry a ready to run assault rifle with ya the thugs over there would just laugh about ya, and they may attack you just for the simple reason to get your gun, like from others a watch or diamond earrings aso.
Mike

Reactions: FernieBee

flo

Apr 11, 2006
iam totally aware that obviously i need to get a permit to take my gun, i was more interested to know what would be the procedure to get this permit, not if i will get killed robbed or raped while doing it.