Jewellery repairs needed!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 18, 2008
Can anybody help with the name of a good jeweller near Cabarete, PP?

I have a watch and the 18ct gold bracelet needs some delicate repair work.

Ideas anyone please?????

Thanks

Simon

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
In Puerta Plata there is an excellent place that repairs jewelry and watches. They are located on Calle Beller about half way between the Park and the Hospital are on your left heading towards Cabarete.

I do not know the name, but I have had several items repaired there through the years and they are very professional and very reasonably priced.

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
I know where you are talking about. On Calle Beller go East heading away from Central Park. About 6 or 8 blocks down - on one corner is a green store called Joannes, across the street is a black and white store called Para Las Estrellas. On the same side as Joannes is a small jewellery store - they do very good work at a good price! If I remember I will go by and note the name.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
I know where you are talking about. On Calle Beller go East heading away from Central Park. About 6 or 8 blocks down - on one corner is a green store called Joannes, across the street is a black and white store called Para Las Estrellas. On the same side as Joannes is a small jewellery store - they do very good work at a good price! If I remember I will go by and note the name.

It ils not so small. They have a buch of workers doing welding in the back. It is near the Migracion Office.

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
That is the place, it looks smaller from the front then it is - large repair section in the back. You are correct SKY.

vevy

Feb 14, 2006
Jewelry repairs in Puerto Plata

The name of the jewerly store in Puerto Plata that does excellent repairs at very reasonable prices is Soler at 72 Beller.

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
Yes Soler is very good. There's also another one on 12 de Julio (Puerto Plata again) immediately opposite the Post Office just before the traffic lights. They are also very good.

Status
Not open for further replies.