Rinse Aid for dishwashers

dos amigos

Oct 18, 2008
We are having our kitchen renovated and will install a dishwasher, we have been told that rinse aid for dishwashers is almost impossible to get here. Does anyone know of any suppliers in Sosua, Santiago, Puerto Plata area or does anyone know of any alternatives to rinse aid available here.

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
We are having our kitchen renovated and will install a dishwasher, we have been told that rinse aid for dishwashers is almost impossible to get here. Does anyone know of any suppliers in Sosua, Santiago, Puerto Plata area or does anyone know of any alternatives to rinse aid available here.

I've been using a dishwashing machine here (Puerto Plata) for the last 8 years and initially had friends bring out Rinsaid from UK because I couldn't find it here. But as time has gone on I use it less & less because the dishwashing powder I use (Cascade) appears to have an ingredient which does the same thing (improves the sheeting action so glasses don't get stained or cloudy). But if you want to put something in the machine in place of Rinsaid then vinegar will do it, as Margaret said.

dos amigos

Oct 18, 2008
Hi

great advice thanks. We will try without and if we have any problems will try the vinegar suggestion, thanks again

italianchulo

Jan 14, 2009
looking for information on dishwasher machines for the Dominican Republic. Where can I get a good deal for one, and need delivery service to Villa Mella. email me vf1212 at hotmail.com