Goodbye from Hamburger Paradise (Sosua)

tsg

Mar 25, 2007
Three and a half years I spent there with friends and family and now it's time to move on to another job.

News Caf?, as it is called now, (in front of Club Residencial) has been taken over by Yoni who is a good guy and an exellent chef. I whish him the best and I hope all of my "old" guests will give him a good start in his new business.

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Best wishes for your new venture.

(What part of the country are we talking about?)

DR Mpe

Banned
Mar 31, 2003
Three and a half years I spent there with friends and family and now it's time to move on to another job.

News Caf?, as it is called now, (in front of Club Residencial) has been taken over by Yoni who is a good guy and an exellent chef. I whish him the best and I hope all of my "old" guests will give him a good start in his new business.

I hope your old guests still will be there... they are a important part of the Sosua charm. Like Klaus, his coffee and his cigarettes playing with his friends (street dogs and classy women).

My friend, I know u will miss your precious guests, but I hope u survive... :)

Good luck and see u soon...

tsg

Mar 25, 2007
Thanks a lot for the kind words.

To DR Mpe:

It will be tough, but with a little mental support from my friends and a shoulder to cry on, I guess I will survive...

See you on the beach:)

cainer

Mar 14, 2008
Thanks a lot for the kind words.

To DR Mpe:

It will be tough, but with a little mental support from my friends and a shoulder to cry on, I guess I will survive...

See you on the beach:)

Is this tom? Say it aint so tom that u gave up running that little bar/restuarante across from club residencial?

I dont know if u remember me or not, but, i was the canadian guy who gave u a couple of americanized music cd,s I am also the guy who bought many Kahluas and hambugers from you on many nights in late april.

If that still doesnt make u remember me, i was the guy who locked himself out of his condo in Club residencial.

Anyways, i enjoyed visiting your establishment and i am coming down again in 2 days time. I was looking forward to coming downt o your restuarante and saying que tal.

Hope things go well for you in whatever u decide to do in life. Buena suerta mi amigo

ps, if this isnt tom, ignore everything i just said:)

tsg

Mar 25, 2007
Is this tom? Say it aint so tom that u gave up running that little bar/restuarante across from club residencial?

I dont know if u remember me or not, but, i was the canadian guy who gave u a couple of americanized music cd,s I am also the guy who bought many Kahluas and hambugers from you on many nights in late april.

If that still doesnt make u remember me, i was the guy who locked himself out of his condo in Club residencial.

Anyways, i enjoyed visiting your establishment and i am coming down again in 2 days time. I was looking forward to coming downt o your restuarante and saying que tal.

Hope things go well for you in whatever u decide to do in life. Buena suerta mi amigo

ps, if this isnt tom, ignore everything i just said:)

Yeah, it's me:)

I am not leaving Sosua and I will be looking out for you my friend.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Yeah, it's me:)

I am not leaving Sosua and I will be looking out for you my friend.

I will miss those chicken tortillas with the HOT sauce!

Best of luck in your new "career".

tambo'