luxurious hotel

Status
Not open for further replies.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Very grudgingly I would have to say Piergiorgio. The Penthouse is very nice if you can get it. But I do not recommend the restaurant to eat. Nice to have a drink and enjoy the view, but the food is basically overpriced and below average at best.

J D Sauser

Silver
Nov 20, 2004
www.hispanosuizainvest.com
Another vote for Casa Colonial (hidden) inside Playa Dorada. Indeed NOT AI! But the restaurant is very refined but maybe not for BIG eaters.
Bedrooms are quite individual, some with jacuzzi or an old style bad tub on a large balcony... quite well suited for a romantic weekend or honeymoon.
Luxurious? Depends... it's not a chateau or something out of the world... but HERE I would give it ***** and internationally **** .

Some service inclusive short term rental villas and mansions like offered at Sea Horse Ranch may boast a little more true luxury feeling.

... J-D.

Conchman

Silver
Jul 3, 2002
www.oceanworld.net
The Bungalows (aka as the Maxim Bungalows) in Cofresi are also very beautiful, and new. Def. 5 star. I do believe they changed from non-AI to AI, it certainly has a non AI feel to it and I believe you are allowed to bring in guests.

jrzyguy

Bronze
May 5, 2004
Dude!

Luxury, Non-AI, Sousa (as in allowing guests)

Do you even need to ask? LOL!!

The OP is about as subtle as a heart attack!

jajajaja...oops..i missed that un-subtle hint :) I saw "luxury"....not that I can afford it but i do have friends with lotsa $$$$ who go to Casa de Campo and rave about it.

Sep 19, 2005
Very grudgingly I would have to say Piergiorgio. The Penthouse is very nice if you can get it. But I do not recommend the restaurant to eat. Nice to have a drink and enjoy the view, but the food is basically overpriced and below average at best.

I stayed 3 times at the Piergiorgio...I loved this place....always clean and nice...

I ate at the resturant twice....dont remember anything great or bad...but the breakfast settings are minimalistic

I wish I could pick up JDjones tip....but I am baffled...maybe he will pm me what i am missing ha ha ha

bad bob

theman

Aug 25, 2008
Another vote for Casa Colonial (hidden) inside Playa Dorada. Indeed NOT AI! But the restaurant is very refined but maybe not for BIG eaters.
Bedrooms are quite individual, some with jacuzzi or an old style bad tub on a large balcony... quite well suited for a romantic weekend or honeymoon.
Luxurious? Depends... it's not a chateau or something out of the world... but HERE I would give it ***** and internationally **** .

Some service inclusive short term rental villas and mansions like offered at Sea Horse Ranch may boast a little more true luxury feeling.

... J-D.

Thx for the info. I did check out Sea horse ranch, but villa are a bit big for me only.

Status
Not open for further replies.