Paying Edenorte Bill Online

Status
Not open for further replies.

anng3

Bronze
Jan 12, 2007
For those is Sosua you recommend paying online? Is it safe to use a credit card? Once registered do you get your bills emailed to you? Do you get to see your payments and usage over a year?
We had our meter read yesterday but not sure when the bill comes.
Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

J D Sauser

Silver
Nov 20, 2004
www.hispanosuizainvest.com
For those is Sosua you recommend paying online? Is it safe to use a credit card? Once registered do you get your bills emailed to you? Do you get to see your payments and usage over a year?
We had our meter read yesterday but not sure when the bill comes.
Thanks in advance.

Yes, you can ask for your EdeNorte bills to be e-mailed.
Funny thing is, it works!
Orange and Codetel offer the same... but at Codetel it does not always work (you get a notice that there is a new bill and then need to log into your codetel account... which is the part which does not always work. At Orange, it's a similar deal, just that there they use some uniquely strange PDF encoding.. resulting in some characters not being supported by most printers... but you can at least see it).

I can't answer to your saftey concerns as to using credit cards with these companies, as I've never done it, partly because of the same concerns and secondly because I enjoy meeting Senoritas at the teller windows :cheeky:

... J-D.

jwhanleyjr

Aug 8, 2007
www.godleadsus.com
E-mail works

I get our Edenorte bills through e-mail monthly no problem. I suggest going in to the office and talking to one of the employees sitting behind desks, not trying to go through the process online. It seems like it would be easy on line, but it's not.

I tried setting it up for online bill paying with our local peso banking account, but after going back and forth between Edenorte waiting on the bank, and the bank waiting on Edenorte, gave up on that aspect of it.

I also tried with a Credit Card, but no luck there either. So now, I just print out the bill and go pay it in person. Now, with the added convenience of knowing what it is ahead of time so I can have exact change :cheeky:

However, e-mail statement comes in a PDF format exactly as the printed one. My experience is that it typically comes in the day after the end of my regular billing cycle.

John

Status
Not open for further replies.