Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
    Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Funny story. Hahaha

A guy we know through other friends. Mind you, this is an old story but recently told to me by a friend.
    During president hippolito's days many of my friends worked for his administration. many worked in his campaign and others held government jobs. One guy in particular had a botella job and ID of DNI. DNI is the equivalent of FBI in DR. He carried a gun and walked around like authority in santiago. he would pull his gun on everyone. he was a dangerous man to be around.
    So one day he was driving on the road with another friend. he sees a car driven by an old man cross a red light. So to impress his friend, he chases down the car and pulls in front of it. Comes out with gun drawn and orders the man to step out. The old man was clearly upset and seemed embarrassed in front of his friends who were riding with him in his car. So the fake DNi agent threatens to take the man to jail for crossing a red light, then he proceeds to tell him that he is DNI and can cause a lot of trouble for him.
    Meanwhile the old man makes a call and all of the sudden a few police cars pull over. Turns out, the old man is a general and extremely ****ed off. he orders the police to arrest the guy and throw him in jail. Upon finding out his error he begins to beg the general to forgive him. The general made it clear to him that he is not DNI or even Amet. He embarrassed the general in front of his friends etc. Needless to say the fake DNI guy was thrown in jail. his car impounded, gun taken away. he calls his mom crying from jail. The mom calls his friends to get him out. Well not many people could help because the general was very high up, connected with the president. So after some high level calls the general cools off and lets him go. Hahahaha. lesson learned.
    AZB

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

How long were you in jail, AZB?

I'm joking...just joking.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

LOL This is funny.

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

You just never know who is who....

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Brilliant

That is a perfect Dominican anecdote!

AZB, you should be declared a national treasure in the DR, USA and Pakistan.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

HAHHAA karmas a bitc_!

AZB is this the same friend (the one you mention in this story) you've talked about here on DR1 before? Couldve sworn ive seen you mention this guy before.

Truly put a smile on my face with this story. Nothing I hate more than some comeplatano thinking he's big sh_t...

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AZB View Post
    ... lesson learned.
    AZB
    That's the only part of the story I doubt... idiots like these never learn.

... J-D.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Passing

Not unusual for whatever fulano here to try to pass himself or herself off, as an official, connected, high class, known by all under the eyes of god, as a very important schmuck of one ilk or the other. Some are better at it than others. But anyone who tries to impress friends by brandishing a gun for an everyday traffic infraction deserves exactly what he got.....jail time. I hope his Momma still loves him.

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NV_ View Post
    HAHHAA karmas a bitc_!

AZB is this the same friend (the one you mention in this story) you've talked about here on DR1 before? Couldve sworn ive seen you mention this guy before.

Truly put a smile on my face with this story. Nothing I hate more than some comeplatano thinking he's big sh_t...
    very good memory. He is the same idiot who pulled a gun on my face. The same guiy who got busted by his banker wife when he took a cuero to resort. This is the same guy who shot himself in his own belly, cleaning up a 9mm automatic pistol. The bullet was hollow point. After 2 surgeries, he looks like a zombie. He is lucky to be alive.
    AZB

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow the guys a complete idiot... hahahaha

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast