mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
Hello
can any one tell me what pappers i need to life legale in dominican
and do i need work or something to stay there
if yes please answer thank you
:cheeky:

You can hire a lawyer and he will fill out all of the pappers so you can life her legale

J D Sauser

Silver
Nov 20, 2004
www.hispanosuizainvest.com
You at least need:

• a valid passport.
  • a new original print of your birth certificate, authenticated by the Dominican consulate in YOUR country.
  • as many bank references and letters of recommendations as possible (also for opening bank accounts here) in SPANISH or English.
  • to be able to show that you can pay for your life here, either by showing capital or real estate here, income from retirement or a paying work contract here.
Besides legalizing your birth certificate at the consulate, the filing for residential status starts RIGHT HERE in the DR.
Depending on the country you are coming from, you will most likely NOT need to apply for a visa to enter the country and be able to turn you tourist status into residential here.

While everyone "can" in theory file the application themselves, you will most likely want to retain the service of a specialized lawyer to do all the "run around" for you.

Read the LEGAL section of this Forum and you will find more information about the process.

This information may not be complete and may be outdated, as regulations change constantly and with little or no warning.
This is not legal advise.

... J-D.