New Restaurant POP

Status
Not open for further replies.

J D Sauser

Silver
Nov 20, 2004
www.hispanosuizainvest.com
The restaurant Aleph in POP opened 2 weeks ago, anybody has some news?

I have not eaten there yet, but think I will not be able to resit trying it some day soon. We live just behind the restaurant and Saturdays or Sundays evenings they send over the smell of real BBQ steaks... just like you'd live next door to a Texan road house! We'll try it.

... J-D.

I have not eaten there yet, but think I will not be able to resit trying it some day soon. We live just behind the restaurant and Saturdays or Sundays evenings they send over the smell of real BBQ steaks... just like you'd live next door to a Texan road house! We'll try it.

... J-D.

Sounds great or should I say smells great, Where excactly is this place located,I would love to check it out in 2 weeks.

J D Sauser

Silver
Nov 20, 2004
www.hispanosuizainvest.com
It is on Avenida Luis Ginebra,in a new building where they sell restaurant and hotel equipment.

The building is called "Plaza 1" and is on the Northern side of Luis Ginebra. Stands about midway between the Police station (W) and the big roundabout next to the court house and base ball arena (E), and faces Bayardo. The building is 2 stories high, kind'a "banana"-shaped with the parking lot in the middle, facing the street, with a Pharmacy and a beauty parlor upstairs and a rather large restaurant and hotel ware supplier in most of the rest of the building.
The restaurant is on the S-E corner.

... J-D.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
expect to pay with your arm and leg, the chef in this new place is the same dude that worked in casa colonial and his cooking is pricey :)

Olly

Bronze
Mar 12, 2007
We went into the restaurant the other night just to look around and the decor is great - very swish. There is an outdoor terrace too. The dersert cabinet was stocked full of fantastic deserts made in the restaurant. Prices are a bit on the high side with a main course 600 to 900 RD$ and some friends went there on Thursday and said it was excellent . We will be trying it soon. Contact details : Aleph Tel 809 586 6999

It is good to have another really good restaurant around.

Olly

Status
Not open for further replies.