Computer Repairs Sosua

whizzymaz

Jan 14, 2007
Hi all

Does anyone know where we can get a laptop repaired in Sosua? I have tried the search function but it is not throwihg anything relevant up.

Thanks
Whizzymaz

DavidZ

Silver
Aug 29, 2005
www.vipcigartours.com
There are two places I can think of:

One is located in the plaza with Bailey's cafe. There's a guy there named Alex (or used to be) speaks perfect English and has worked on my computers before...

Ceducomp - located on the highway, just outside of "downtown" in the Plaza with Cayena Shop and Miracle Mile Sales office. They have at least one other store and if they cant fix it there can probably get it fixed.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
There are two places I can think of:

One is located in the plaza with Bailey's cafe. There's a guy there named Alex (or used to be) speaks perfect English and has worked on my computers before...

Ceducomp - located on the highway, just outside of "downtown" in the Plaza with Cayena Shop and Miracle Mile Sales office. They have at least one other store and if they cant fix it there can probably get it fixed.

I would also recommend the one by Baileys. Ceducomp used to have a very good tech there, but now they will have to send it to PP. Could take forever.

whizzymaz

Jan 14, 2007
computer repairs sosua

Thanks folks

Its being repaired as I write - hopefully.

Whizzymaz