acid rain! Ignorance =Happy human.

mariaobetsanov

Jan 2, 2002
Does any agengy in the government in charge of preventing acid-rain, I have seen some troubling signs in the Santiago valley area. The particles and smog that give the orange haze will eventually turn to acid-rain. Let take bets that will will be within the next five-year piriod. Ten or twenty. Not interested! Start packing, and move out the greening should sart now or face and brown earth in this Island nation of see no evil hear no evil.

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
Aye pobre Maria. I seriously doubt this will ever be an issure here in the DR, one for the lack of industries that emit such toxins, relatively speaking, and the fact that we are on a relativley small island with consistant breezes.

mancunian

Sep 24, 2008
Does any agengy in the government in charge of preventing acid-rain, I have seen some troubling signs in the Santiago valley area. The particles and smog that give the orange haze will eventually turn to acid-rain. Let take bets that will will be within the next five-year piriod. Ten or twenty. Not interested! Start packing, and move out the greening should sart now or face and brown earth in this Island nation of see no evil hear no evil.

THAT will save a fortune for the ladies.... No more face peels :cheeky:

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007

Here we go again with Ms. Debbie Downer:dead:
SHALENA