Post Thanks / Like

Red face Okay. Seriously. I only thought this happened in movies. Guess I was wrong.

Looking for insight. All the girls at work are in love and I don't know. The last three minutes took me on the ride of my life though. It was brave I think.

I mean so many people are thinking different things and I think it's because we don't know
    the whole story of WTF happened. Wild

Here is the link:

YouTube - Love Story - One Man. One Dream. One Chance.

What do you think? Will he beat the odds? I mean this is a true life real life story! The message at the end is so true too.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

OMG...that was ridiculous!!! The guy comes off as a juiced-up stalker!!! Loren probably left him because he's a psycho

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

What a waste of 7 minutes of my life. This is an excellent example, why we should ban women from posting on Dr1.com.
    AZB

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Im not sure who is more mentally unstable. The psycho in the video or myself for sitting through the video for 7 almost 8 minutes. If you read the comments he actually answers people back. I think he needs to check into Sosua for a weekend of therapy.

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

I haven't viewed it but can I ask those who have, does it have any DR content? If not I wonder why it was posted?

Post Thanks / Like

yes it was filmed in the the Dominican Republic!

Post Thanks / Like

Seriously? There is nothing to indicate that this is the case. Thread closed.