la mulata road

Status
Not open for further replies.

carl.r

Oct 22, 2007
robert
i find it difficult to visit those on the road committee as i am 6000 miles away stuck on an oil rig, and since i do not have a phone number, that creates a problem too, i was not trying to "dig dirt on the board" but just trying to get a reply from the committee or anyone who had some information.
The OP was from Flo who asked the same question.

gmiller261

Dec 29, 2002
I would agree

Because the people that wanted the road fixed solicited $750 USD from people using this message board, they have a moral obligation to respond to these questions.

It only leaves me to believe NEVER give money for a road, surgery or a home that was washed away.

Campesina

Sep 12, 2004
Many people on La Mulata Road are in contact with the mayor on a daily basis. Mostly, the excuse lately is no asphalt and rain or the equipment is being used in more urgent areas. Considering the conditions of the public roads all over the country, that may be the case. I, personally, cannot force anything to happen, only encourage both parties (the Mayor and construction company) and (the people of La Mulata) to continue to work together. Refusing to pay certainly won't help!

I still believe in the final outcome, but most of the complaints are from people who will never contrubute. I, and many, many others, are still continuing to support the outcome of the road. Those of you who want to make it personal, go right ahead. Sticks and stones....

carl.r

Oct 22, 2007
the original question i asked was for an update on the road, i do not see how this is personal

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Looks like we have a response, thanks Campesina.

This can now be closed as you have a contact point for info and updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.