INDIAN RESTAURANT Confirmed opening date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ladybird

Bronze
Dec 15, 2003
dreamteamdownloads1.com
The owner has just confirmed that the restaurant will definately be opening on Tuesday 16th December at 4pm-12mn. Go down Pedro Clisante right to the end, follow the bend around to the left and take the first small turn on the right, Restaurant is on the left.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Is this the street that the beverage distributer used to be on?

M

Markf128

So there is Ladybird...I hope you are doing well and the "riff raffs" of Sosua are leaving you alone. Better yet, I hope you are leaving them alone. Good day!

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
So there is Ladybird...I hope you are doing well and the "riff raffs" of Sosua are leaving you alone. Better yet, I hope you are leaving them alone. Good day!

Does anyone know if they will be open for lunch or just dinner?

j&t's future

Bronze
Mar 6, 2007
The owner has just confirmed that the restaurant will definately be opening on Tuesday 16th December at 4pm-12mn. Go down Pedro Clisante right to the end, follow the bend around to the left and take the first small turn on the right, Restaurant is on the left.

Fantastic news! Thanks for putting all the information on here Ladybird! I'll definatly be there with friends 'Opening Nite'!

Thanks again.

J&T

M

Markf128

Fantastic news! Thanks for putting all the information on here Ladybird! I'll definatly be there with friends 'Opening Nite'!

Thanks again.

J&T

I think this place is by El Batatica, which by the way has great Dominican food and good prices.

Ladybird, te gustan los pajaros?

DRob

Gold
Aug 15, 2007

Well, I for one am very excited to this welcome new addition to the dining scene. Good Indian is hard to find in DR.:glasses::glasses::glasses:

M

Markf128

Off topic...

Please keep your off topic comments off the travel forums.

Thanks.

Gregg
Mod.

Last edited by a moderator:

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
I drove by there today and could not belive it. The restaurant is outdoors under a tiki hut. It's on a dirt road and not easy to find but will give it a try.

Olly

Bronze
Mar 12, 2007
Look promising ?

I went past there today and there are chairs and tables stacked in the dinning area and bottles behind the bar. Still some work going on but it looks promising for the opening on 16th.

Olly

aross

Nov 15, 2007

It will be interesting to see if Ladytu.. will be there opening night to give us all a review of the food and the ambience and anything else she feels is important to this restaurants success.

Reactions: Rocky

Tor

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
It will be interesting to see if Ladytu.. will be there opening night to give us all a review of the food and the ambience and anything else she feels is important to this restaurants success.

It won't have a chance to succeed at that location. I'm realy sorry they couldn't opened it in a central location, I'll guess it would hace been a realy asset to Sosua then.

M

Markf128

Please somebody go to this restaurant try the food and tell us how is it. Also, if possible, can some one post pics of the place alone with its phone number.

Alhambra

Dec 17, 2008
I read the Dr1 forums as often as i can, and for all the people who showed up to the opening and found the service not up to standard you have our deepest apologies Mistakes have been made and we have learn from them. we accept all your comments be that positive and negative.

Status
Not open for further replies.