compensation claim

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BettyDiamond

I broke my toe whilst jumping over waves at my all inclusive with my grand-daughter. I was assured by the deckchair attendant that the waves were safe, do I have a claim.

sammystorm19

Apr 8, 2007
I don't think so. They may say the waves are safe but also you have to use your own judgement on them.

Squat

Tropical geek in Las Terrenas
Jan 1, 2002
Come on ! Don't be so ridiculous !!!
You're a grown up, what are you going to do ? Sue the hotel because you broke your toe !!!
-What's next ???
Take responsibility for your own actions, and show the good example to your grand-daughter.

Reidy620

Bronze
Mar 30, 2008
www.casaellie.com
I broke my toe whilst jumping over waves at my all inclusive with my grand-daughter. I was assured by the deckchair attendant that the waves were safe, do I have a claim.

If you have a good look around the pool you will probably find a disclaimer notice tucked away somewhere.

Just as a matter of interest how "unsafe" can waves be? If you were jumping over waves in the sea and hurt your toe would you be looking to sue the government?

Put it down to experience and hobble on!!

Tropical Regards
Reidy
anpalmisl.gif

pedrochemical

Silver
Aug 22, 2008
This is a joke thread right??

I was picking my nose with a fork at the buffet at an AI and accidentally slipped and spilled my brain all over the chicken chasseur. Since I have no brain left, can I sue because I am SO DUMB!!!!!!

AAARRRGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

AZB - help this lady out please!!

2dlight

Bronze
Jun 3, 2004
Why would someone with...

BettyDiamond
Bronze Join Date: Sep 2008
(10)

where abouts on the beach is Toms bar and is it easy for someone with mobility problems , I like to listen to some good music while the others go snorkling... I dont expect someone my age will be troubled by sankies

attempt to jump over waves??? Did the deckchair attendant also tell you that the "landing" was safe, that it was okay to drink the tap water? Not being insensitive, just don't understand...:alien:

sylindr

Nov 29, 2007
Pathetic question!!!! This crap is what is wrong with the UnitedStates....it is all someone else's fault.

pedrochemical

Silver
Aug 22, 2008
Maybe she is not from the States, but the litigious nature of the USA is well known.

Was this lady in a wave pool or was she paddling in the sea?

Thankfully, natural selection should resolve these issues over time....

Status
Not open for further replies.