Transport from STI to Santiago

Fuddzie

Dec 3, 2008
I arrive around 3pm on Jan 14. I need to get to Santiago by days end. Rather than taking a taxi to Caribe bus station in SD, or renting a car, is there another way?

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Hey, STI is Santiago!! It is a 15 minute ride into town...

If you are going to SDQ, which is Santo Domingo, then you plunk down 30-35 bucks, get to Caribe Tours on 27 de Febrero, get a bus to Santiago and boom! you are here in 2 hours....well before 7 p.m.

HB

Sep 19, 2005
sounds like he might want to go from Santiago Airport...to Santo Domingo

because he could walk to Santiago from the airport and get there before dark?

but the trip to Santo Domingo might be a task to make it before dark..... from STI

he needs good timing...it might take him an hour to get OUT of the airport at STI... then he has to get to the BUS station in santiago and hopefully have one running soon after to maKE IT TO sd BEFORE NIGHT FALL

BAD BAD BOB

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Transport from STI to Santiago

I arrive around 3pm on Jan 14. I need to get to Santiago by days end. Rather than taking a taxi to Caribe bus station in SD, or renting a car, is there another way?

HEY DUDE!!!

Straighten us out!! Where are you landing?? STI or SDQ??

Read my post please... We are trying to help...

HB

Sep 19, 2005
ok so the OP flies into SDQ and needs a ride to Santiago........ that cooks me, i cant help him....

other ways besides a taxi to the bus or a renting a car direct.....what else could there be...hitch hike?.

good luck

bad bad bob